Cons and Pros

*mature content

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

My side was filled with the former organization members revealing how I almost failed my missions.

However, not expecting this but Clarissa almost revealed that I killed my former fiancé's.

Definitely going to get questioned tonight.

--------

IRENE P.O.V

"Hell... I'm exhausted!" I exclaim as I take my heels off and enter the bathroom to take off my dress. While taking it off, I feel another presence behind me.

Looking through the mirror right into my eye's is my husband.

Bending down he trails his nose up and down my neck as he slips my dress off. "We're not done yet, my wife"

"Oh really~ What are we going to do then" I say taking his suit and tie off. "This" he murmurs against my flesh.

He picks me up, placing me on the shoulder by surprising me. I squeal so damn loud I probably would've woke up all of New yor. Throwing me on the bed, he takes no time to take off all of his clothing including is boxers and my bra leaving me only in my panties.

Biting my bottom lip, I barely suppressed me moan. "I want to hear every angelic sound that comes out of those beautiful lips of yours, Mein gefallener Engel (my fallen angel)"

Looking straight in my eyes, he bites on the hem of my panties pulling it all the way down my legs without breaking eye contact. Fuck, that was hot.

"Birth control?" I shake my head.

"Condom?" I ask.

"You know... I want kids, right? Do you..." He asks hesitantly "-also want kids?" He says sheeplesly.

He is so cute! Oh my godddddd.

(I can't, I just can't - Oh my gawwddd *y'all know this line?)

"What if I say no?" I say teasing him only. His whole face turns into a determined one.

"I will convince with every ounce of my power to have one until you say yes!" He says without wavering.

"Wait, so you want to have a kid like... Now?" It's not that I don't want to, it's not like I'm getting any younger. I'm also not having doubts on this marriage. I love kids and I don't hide it. It's just... Isn't this going to quick?

"Let's wait... I have loads of work right now. I want you to be pregnant when I am fully capable of taking care of you."

Why the hell am I so emotional right now?

"Well then, get that condom then" I say as he jumps out of the bed to grab one. *fuck, that was cringy guys*

Coming back, he puts it on and comes on top of me.

He puts his forehead on top of mine. "Consent?" He says.

"I thought I already gave that?" I chuckle.

Without warning, he enters me slowly making me clench.

"Fuck, your tighter then I remember" He grunts, as he moves in more.

"Deeper, Sebastian!" I say through clenched teeth.

"H- Holy Shit" I breath out helplessly as he starts moving in and out of me. Out of nowhere, his speed picks up a couple of big ass notches and the only thing on my mind was...