𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕔é

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

Once he turns on the lights, he picks up my knife and he turns towards and that's where my eyes go wide. Fuck.

Sebastian?

I feel sudden pain around my neck and all I see is black spots filling my vision.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

"I'm being followed," I say over the phone to Damon. "Do you think it's the Versace's? They have been giving some hints of starting a war with us." I sigh as I straightened my posture. "No, I don't think so. It's a woman. From the glance I took towards her, she didn't have their tattoo that is supposed to be on the collarbone."

"Well, tighten security when you reach the house and stay safe!" Damon says before he cut the line. I put my phone within the hidden pocket that's in my all-black, 3 piece suit. The first thing I do once I reach the house is I walk into my office to check the security camera's for intruders.

I take out my phone and called Rain, my head out security to tighten security as well send two more guards outside my office. Suddenly, the light turns off with a thud and a silhouette of a woman comes from the balcony. Shit.

I grab my gun aiming towards her legs making sure she stays alive. She somehow dodged the bullets probably because I didn't have good aim since we're in the fucking dark and the moon is the only thing illuminating the room. I see her grabbing her gun so I swiftly ended up behind her holding her in a chokehold.  My guards finally came and barged into the room with guns up. After feeling her struggle to catch air, I can't kill her so I released her while pushing her towards my guards. Making sure the guards have her secured, she's kneeling down with her arms locked behind her.

I walk up towards the light switch and turned it on, my eyes catch a shining metal. I picked up the knife and admired the way it's made. The blacksmith who made this is quite skilled, I spot a symbol on the base of the blade. I suddenly hear shuffling behind me bringing my attention back to the intruder. 

When I turned around, my eyes immediately laid on the black-haired beauty in front of me.

"Irene?"

I can see the surprise in her eyes, seems like she wasn't expecting her target to be me. I quickly covered my surprise expression, she didn't have the chance to reply or do anything since Rain knocked her out with a 'karate-chop to her neck. I see her body go limp a moment afterwards.

"Bring her to cell number 3, the one that's been newly built and make sure that no one lays a finger on her until I get there. Am I clear?"

They give me a quick nod before one of them carried her out the door. A sigh left my mouth and my hand runs down my face. I finally ask the question that was placed in my mind when I first saw her.

Why did she just try to kill me?

I'm freaking too tired to think so I laid down on my sofa and ended up sleeping. I wake up with a knock on my door telling me she's wide awake. I check my phone to see I only slept 3 hours. Again. I change my clothes into another black button-up shirt with dark gray dress pants. I made my way downstairs rotating my family ring. It's custom-made and is meant to rotate around the wearer's finger. I let go of it on its usual spot, my pointer finger that's on my right hand.

--------

As I reach the cell door, I take a deep breath and putting on my usual cold face. I walk in seeing a very angry Irene glaring at Rain who knocked her out. I clear my throat, making all the attention go to me. Irene fixed her posture and a smirk filled her face.

"Well, well, well. My fiancé finally decided to show up. Long time no see, Sebastian."

It took me a moment to react... What the fuck? What did she mean by 'fiancé'? Wait. She's the woman my father told that I'm going to marry? I thought he was joking. My thoughts got cut off with Rain yelling at her not to call me by my name. She just shrugged it off.

"Well, if you knew I am your fiancé, why the hell did you try to kill me?"

She opened her mouth but then closed it again deciding if she should tell me.

"Actually I did not know that you, Sebastian Haven are my current fiancé. I always killed my fiancé's before they even got to meet me." She shrugged her shoulders again.

"Fiancé's?"

A sudden expression of disgust came on her face before telling me. 

"Yup, your probably the 6th one..." She trailed off. "That I got engaged to this year."

"What? Your family is trying to get rid of you?"

"In a way, yes but at the same time no. They just want to create more alliances that my stupid step-sister couldn't do. Every person I got engaged to was either ugly, selfish, too old or just had a high ego. So I killed them before they even knew how I looked like and that's why I tried to kill you."

I gave a nod while processing the information she just told me. Ok, this is so stupid of me to do but I'm going to let her go. I don't know if she's working with the enemy, a lot can happen in two years but my father wouldn't have engaged her with me without doing a thorough background check. 

"Rain, release her and bring her to the first guest room in the west wing."

"What? Sir, with all due respect. She might be lying and the west wing is only for the members of our mafia who have high ranks."

"Are you questioning my decision? Do what you're told unless you want to do 5 laps around the house with no water." I say firmly. 

Rain straightened his posture. "No boss". He went and untied Irene from the chair. She stood up and stretched her body to the point where you can hear her bones crack. "See ya later my, fiancé~," She said while she traced her fingers across my chest when she walked out following Rain.

I release the breath I didn't even know I was holding when she touched me.

 She's become even more gorgeous.

--------

I laid back down on my bed after working on some extra paperwork. My mind went back to Irene, I noticed that she has some tattoos around 4 that were visible to me. She cut her hair and now reached the middle of her back. Her piercing blue eyes are gorgeous as ever and her bust seems bigger now, I can notice she totally works out. Her abs are a bit more toned than before and her arms showed a bit of muscle but still held the slim, curvy image she has. She seems paler, probably because there isn't a lot of sun in the UK like in Germany. 

I finally close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

¬ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Your author, STUFFUtea