Hi...

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

"I don't even know where she lives because the last time she was in the UK" Irene groans like a woman who's gone mad. "I wanna cry," she says when she snuggles into my chest. "Then cry" because crying really does help when you want to clear out your mind. I then hear sniffles. She's actually crying? Fuck... Ok, I got this.

Irene P.O.V

So after my little crying session, we tracked down where they were and it wasn't easy at all. We tried to find them with all our resources yet there was no progress. Then, my genius Sebastian decided to ask my brother and what do you know? He does know where they are. So we are headed there right now.

"Why are you so anxious?" I hear Sebastian ask as he places his hand on mine while driving with the other. "Don't fucking crash." I try avoiding the question. I can't help but feel nervous. Everything is just happening too fast. Like I just got married to guy I kind of hated and I found my brother and Mom. Now my dad appears. It's like the worst fucking family reunion. Who's family just dies and appears out of nowhere? Well mine did. "Stop avoiding my question" He kind of whines as he gives me a little squeeze of reassurance. "I'm not nervous" I lie.

"I know you are, you're playing with your fingers again." Intertwining our fingers he gives my hand a kiss. I sigh while we start seeing the house pull up on the right side where my parents are currently staying at. I take off my seatbelt but stay on my seat. "Are you ready, baby?" Sebastian asks when noticing that I don't plan to move any time soon. Thinking he was reaching for my door handle to open it, instead, he grabs my waist pulling me over the center console and onto his lap. "Can I say, no?" I let out quietly after a while. I just... I'm just so confused and irritated. "Of course you can, mein gefallener engel (my fallen angel). Do you wanna turn around and go back home?" I wanna say 'yes, please' so bad but I know this is something I can't escape from. I'm going to have to face this sooner or later and I'd rather get this over with.

"It's ok. I'm fine" I finally let out and take a deep breath. However, we stayed in this position for a while. Me cuddling into his chest while his cheek rests on my head, smelling my hair once in a while.

1 minute goes by.

5 minutes go by.

10 minutes go by.

"Ok, I'm ready" I declare but still not ready to let go of him. "I believe in you" He says. I don't know why he said that but for some reason... That's something I needed to hear right now. While there are those women who don't want to show weakness to any man, this man isn't any man. He's my bottom line. You mess with him, you're messing with me. If you mess with me, your definitely are fucking dead because I know he'll protect me. As cringy and that sounds, it's true. "You know you're my rock? I know that sounds freaking cliche but you are." I confess looking up at him and the way he's looking at me right now is making me fucking melt. "You're going to make me cry with the way you're looking at me." I say knowing well I'm tearing up. "How am I looking at you?"

"Like I'm beautiful, perfect, not a disappointment and like... I'm all you see." I say mesmerized by his honey coloured eyes. "Do you believe you're beautiful, perfect, not a disappointment and that you're all I see? Cause I know that's damn well true" He says with the most emotion I've ever heard from him. "Are we really going to do this right in front of my parents house? " I say lightening up the mood. "Not yet" He says opening the door and exiting while holding me. Letting me down, I smooth out the wrinkles on my clothes. "You rea- I'm ready Sebastian" I give him a smile. He gives a smile in return.