𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕡!

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

Sebastian~ Darling. I haven't seen you in days! Where are you? Can I come over~?

The women said trying to sound seductive.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

My face cringed by her voice. I would've ditched her long ago but sadly... I can't. Lina's father and my father are close friends and one of our trusted allies. I couldn't risk losing her father's mafia so I decided to play along with her shenanigans. I looked up to face Irene as her face... It was hilarious. She has obviously disgusted my Lina even though she hasn't even met her and only heard her voice.

Sebastian... ? Lina said.

I'm busy, I have to go I said in a cold tone. I got your location from dad said Lina, meet you in a few. The call ended and I just sighed and sat down continuing to do some paperwork. Are you not going to bother explaining to me who the hell this girl is? Irene was walking up to me expecting a straight answer. A childhood friend of mine... I said not bothering to give a proper explanation. She put my phone down on my desk, I didn't look up but heard her black long boot heels walking out the door. I got a text from William saying he's sending Clarrisa and Irene on a quick mission. I just replied ok and put my phone down, I was going to go take a shower but I heard a knock on the door. I just want to get this over and said: "come in".

Lina came in and sat down right in front of me.

Why are you here? I asked in a cold voice.

Do I need to have a reason to come visit my fiancee at work? She said with the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Oh for the love of god... For the last time, I'm not your freakin' fiancee.

You can keep on saying that but it's true... She stated. By the way, you don't have a choice but to marry me. You need my father's alliance.

And who said I needed him? He's just a small part of my mafia. I can continue without him like he wasn't even there. I said giving her a cold glare.

I suddenly see people running towards something, naturally, I was curious about what happened. I got off my seat not caring if Lina was still in my office and went towards the big foyer in front of the building's entrance. I looked down from the 3rd story and saw Clarrisa and Irene covered with blood. People rushed to Clarrisa and brung her to the infirmary while Irene was just standing there... No expression on her face. She started walking and started gaining speed on the way. Somethings wrong...

IRENE P.O.V

When I walked out of Sebastian's office pissed, I got a message from HQ regarding a new mission that I'm going on with Clarrisa. Our target, Sam Hurston. He's been charged with multiple human trafficking charges but always got bailed out by his father. This afternoon his shipment of more... Ugh! I don't want to say this but humans... Are coming from abroad on a ship. We just have to set the people free and bring them to our organization's shelter. I and Clarrisa arrived just as planned. When Hurston and some bodyguards went inside the ship, we took this chance to take out the outside security. So far so good... We carefully entered the ship and along the way, we took out security. I found the cells where they kept the children and women and took the keys from the guard and set them free. I told them to stay quiet and follow me. Clarrisa already took care of Hurston but before he dropped dead, he pressed something.

I heard ticking and it started getting louder and faster. It's a bomb! Everyone rushes out of the ship, a woman got stuck but before she started to struggle to get free. She told me to get her children out which I took but returned quickly to get her free too. I saw the bomb and we only had 40 seconds left. I'm getting you out of here... I told the woman. I felt like she already knew that she wouldn't make it, I finally got her free but we only had 10 seconds left and I know we won't make it. We ran and ran but the bomb started counting down... Take care of my children. That's the last thing I heard until the woman jumped on top of me converting me from the blast. Her blood splattered on my body because of the glass shards from the widows. I got up... And next thing I know I'm running through the halls of the HQ building. I want to cry, I want to just... I suddenly saw someone in front of me. It was Sebastian, I don't want him to see me in this state so I started running in the opposite direction from him trying to find a room, trying to hide from him. I heard his footsteps catching up to me. I finally found a room and shut the door before he can even enter. Open the damn door, Irene! NO! I yelled back. OPEN THE FVCKING DOOR IRENE OR ELSE I'M GOING TO KICK THIS DAMN DOOR DOWN! After I didn't respond, it was silent for a while - BOOM! He actually kicked the door down!

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

After seeing her in that state, I ran down the stairs to where she was headed. She saw me but then she turned around and started running?! I didn't hesitate to run after her, she's damn fast than an average woman. She finally stopped into a room but before I could enter she shut the door and locked it. Open the damn door, Irene! I screamed but she had the nerve to yell back no. At this point I'm pissed, OPEN THE FVCKING DOOR IRENE OR ELSE I'M GOING TO KICK THIS DAMN DOOR DOWN! I yelled. SHe didn't respond for a while so I had no choice but to kick the for down. As I entered the empty room with only cardboard boxes, she just stared at me with no emotion on her face. Why were you running away from me? I asked. No reason... I immediately interrupted her, don't play with me, Irene. I know something up! Nothing's up! She yelled back. Oh really... ? Why the hell do you have blood on your clothes? What happened on the mission? I don't want to talk about it, she said. I grabbed her arm and pulled her against me not caring if I was getting blood on my suit. What happened? I asked with a more serious tone but soft at the same time.

Her eyes started watering up while looking up at me. She broke down in tears, I didn't bother to ask any more questions but just took her into my arms. After she calmed down, I told her we should get cleaned up since I have also blood on myself. She nodded her head, I knew she won't want anyone to see that she cried so I picked her up bridal style and brung her to my room in the route where not a lot of people walk through the halls. Once I arrived in my office, I saw Lina still sitting on my couch filing her nails. Get out I told her while Irene was standing behind me with her head against my back. Guess she's tired. Sebastian... I just got here and who's that woman! I was about to yell at her again but Irene came out and stood beside me. By the look in her eyes, I can tell she's in no mood to spare her some mercy. You don't remember who I am? These must be starting signs of old age. She said with a smirk on her face, Lina was about to slap Irene but Irene already beat her to it. I'm going to tell my father! You're going to regret this! Lina said. I already do... My hands are contaminated with plastic now! Irene replied as Lina stormed out. I chuckled, Irene looked up at me with a glare. You tell anyone that I was crying I will- you will what? I asked. She didn't say anything and went towards the bathroom and started showering. I took a shower in the room across mine and came back with Irene wearing my t-shirt.

- ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ!

Your author, STUFFUtea.