𝔻𝕖𝕛𝕒 𝕧𝕦?

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

"Wake up damn it. Wake up!" Tears suddenly start running down my cheek as Clarissa hugs me telling me to stop and that he's gone. No, he can't be gone. He can't be!! Suddenly, I felt something hit me hard on my neck. After that, I only see black.

2 YEARS LATER

IRENE P.O.V

It's been 2 years since that failed mission of faking the attack. It was successful but the only that didn't go right is that RedClaw fell apart. Ever since Williams's death, everything was just... Not right. Everyone started slowly leaving because it's not the same without our leader. Clarissa had it hard, she started drinking. She barely drinks! Thankfully she met her boyfriend. Ever since their encounter in a bar, they have been going strong ever since. When RedClaw officially disbanded, I ended up moving to the UK and somehow met my mom. She's married to the UK mafia leader, Alexander Scarborough. Apparently, my father was involved in the mafia and my mother couldn't escape even though she wanted to. So she somehow ended up in the arms of the UK mafia. Alexander is divorced with a daughter 2-3 months younger than me and let me tell you... She's a total bitch! I hate her to the gut. No one ever knew but... I have a little brother. He was only 2 when the attack happened and I never saw any of them since. My little brother is freaking engaged to a beautiful, too kind for my liking girl but when she's pissed, she's pissed! She's my current best friend in the UK.

Obviously, I'm apart of the UK mafia. Even though I'm the eldest out of all siblings including the step-sister. I'm not going inherit the mafia and honestly, I don't give a fuck. I just need something to do with my poor sorry ass of a life. That's why my current step-father placed me as the head of training and armoury/weapons. My stupid sorry-ass step-sister is going inherit the mafia by blood, they don't have a choice. No one wants her to be the leader, she just goes to party's with the money, she trains (thankfully) but she isn't really involved in the mafia. Just uses the benefits. Last year I graduated from law university early, it's the UK so being a lawyer here is easier. I just stepped out of my step-father's office planning on how to kill my recent fiancé. Yes, you read right, fiancé. My parents want me to get married to make alliances while Quora (step-sister) just passes these marriages on to me.

I already got arranged 5 other times before this past year and I've killed them all before they even met me which caused a bit of a stir in the mafia world. They don't know who killed them only a few people. No one knows about my arrange marriages since they never got the time to announce the arrangement because I kill them within the week. My current one is situated abroad and all I know is that he has an older sister who's also married and has a 4-month-old baby and guess what? He's in Germany. It's been so long since I've been back there; the first thing I'm going to do is visit Clarissa. I know where my so-called fiancé is going to be in a few days, and I'm going to kill him then and there. I'm honestly excited, he's going to be at the Cascade ball. Maybe I would have the time to steal a few important/valuable items. It always pays off.

"Ren! Diana is going to kill me!" I hear my brother yelling as he runs from his future wife. He hurries up and scurries behind me. "What did he do now Diana?" I ask as she reaches me. "This idiot forgot to buy my sister's birthday present I told him to buy it a few hours ago before he went to the mall," She says as she eyes, my brother. My brother and I look quite alike, we both got my father's blue eyes but I got my mom's black hair she got from her father and my brother got his dark brown hair from our father. I'm like an exact replica minus the eyes of my mother while my brother is exact and when I mean exact, I mean an exact replica of our father. "Kaden, I need you to book another flight but this time to Germany," I tell my brother. He knows what I'm going to do so he just gives me the 'really' look. I ignore him and head towards my room to pack my stuff. I take my phone out of my pocket and to called Clarrisa.