Smoking Hot

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

Before I could even move he took off his suit jacket and placed it on my shoulder covering my exposed body, not that I care. "Cover yourself up, there are many men here." I looked up to see a bit of lust. I looked away and started walking out of his office following him once he exits.

--------

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

Fuck. That's the first word that came into my mind when she walked into my office. I felt myself going hard and she hasn't even done anything yet. At first, I was pissed to another level when she seduced another man right in front of me but what she did after that shocked me. She punched the fuck out of him. That fine ass of hers that was popping out of those booty shorts and her bust that was clearly showing. It was obvious that those clothes weren't hers but still couldn't she wear something else that was less distractive?

We're currently walking downstairs to meet my sister and Damon. I'm pretty sure my sister misses her, she doesn't know that my fiance is Irene and that she's back. When we reached the door to the living room we heard voices of Damon, my sister and pretty sure Ruby. My sister and Damon were agreeing with Ruby about how they're not going to like my fiance for sure and that she's going to be a gold digger. I heard a heavenly chuckle beside me and I looked down at my fiance.

"They're in for a total surprise!" She said as she recognized my sister's and Damon's voice.

I just chuckled and opened the door for her to enter. Once the attention was on me, the first thing that was said which came from both my best friend's and sister's mouth is...

"I fucking love her already!"

They ran up to Irene and strangled her with a bear hug, I noticed my sister watering up.

"Where the fuck did you go these past few years, huh?" My sister exclaimed.

"Sorry, sorry, I just went to the UK."

"Finally! You're going to be my sister-in-law! I thought my poor baby brother will be single his whole life."

I groaned at my sister's statement while everyone chuckled except for Ruby. "You." I heard Irene say. Ruby just stood there glaring at her, not saying a word just looking at her attire.

"Why the fuck are you wearing my fucking clothes?" Ruby said.

"So these clothes belong to you, huh? No wonder, their tight as hell." It took a minute for Ruby to realize that that was an insult. Suddenly, I felt someone shove my side.

"I see you got her back, huh?" Damon said with a smirk. I just returned his expression. I finally told my sister and Irene that they can catch up upstairs and not stick around in the formal living room.

IRENE P.O.V

As we headed upstairs, I felt Sebastian's eyes bore through my skin but more like my ass. I decided to give a little treat as I started to swing my hips a bit more but not too much that it looks unnatural. These booty shorts and him being right behind me made it even more fun. I was rewarded with a low groan, I noticed and someone else too. Destine (his sister). When we reached the other living room, everyone left except me and Destine.

"I know what you're doing." She stated.

I just responded with a smirk. " I - I LOVE IT" She cut me off. "Damn! Your sexy, hot and not to mention dangerously gorgeous. I honestly love what your doing, showing him what he can have. This is honestly torture for him and I know it, that asshole deserves this." I just chuckle in response.

"By the way, you have a son? When did that happen? You were kind of against getting pregnant, I remember," I ask since when I stayed with Sebastian for two weeks, I and Destine got quite close and I remember when she told me was scared of getting pregnant.

"I honestly don't know, it just kind of happened and was a shock to us all but I couldn't be more grateful. My little baby is my bundle of joy," She says as she looks lost in her thoughts.

"What's his name?"

"Lincoln" She responds.

"I can't wait to meet him!" I exclaim and suddenly Destine got an idea how. Apparently, Taylor (her husband) and her need a break from lil' Lincoln and she needed someone to take care of him while they're gone. I agreed to take her of him while they're gone and apparently they're going to leave tomorrow.

"I'm gonna go back downstairs to ask Sebastian if I can go get my clothes from my other residence" She just nodded and I made my way downstairs towards the meeting room, where they're having a quick weekly meeting. 

I knocked on the door where I was giving permission to enter by the devil himself. I opened the door and everyone's head was down looking and the files in front of them. One of the men looked up.

"Holy shit!" I narrowed my eyes at the man that seems a few years younger than me. Now, everyone's attention is towards me while some are eye-fucking me. Suddenly Sebastian's voice echoed through the room.

"Eyes and fucking heads down unless you want a bullet through them" I turned my head to face him while his eyes are scanning the room for anyone who dared to look up. "I need a car" I stated and his head snapped towards mine.

"Why?" 

"Why the fuck else? I need to get my clothes from my other residence unless you want me to walk around half-naked?" I challenged him with another stare. His eyes raked down and up my body before meeting my eyes. We had a small staring contest before he let out a sigh and called someone to bring a car to the front.

"Don't fucking think of escaping" He said just before I exited the room.

"And why would I do that? I have a fukin'smoking hot fiance that I'm going to marry." I turned my head a bit to look over my shoulder with a smirk plastered on my face to see his reaction. His own expression was just a smirk, I left after giving him a wink and headed towards the matt-black Mercedes and went to my residence.