ℕ𝕠𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠...

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

The blanket fell down and now I'm only wearing black lace underwear in the arms of a man I only met 3 days ago. He put me down slowly as he made sure I'm strong enough to hold my own weight. He gave me my clothes and a towel and exited the washroom. I almost forgot my clothes...

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

She came out wearing a black blazer with a black shirt underneath. She wore light blue ripped jeans and topping them off with a black and gold Gucci symbol belt. 

This girl has some style as I looked up and down her body

This girl has some style as I looked up and down her body. As my eyes met her, her sharp blue eyes were already looking at me. I grabbed my phone and quickly checked myself before going out of the door with her beside me. I'm wearing a black turtle neck with black jeans. I wore black formal shoes and topped it off with a long gray trench coat.

It seemed like her hips are healed when the last time I checked, they were still bruised a bit before she went into the shower

It seemed like her hips are healed when the last time I checked, they were still bruised a bit before she went into the shower. She probably put the oil from yesterday. We didn't have much today, so we just went to explore for fun. I made sure we got some rest through our small trip as she still is bruised at her hip. We went to explore the warehouses I bought a few weeks ago and which needed a check-up. I couldn't leave her at the hotel by herself so I brought her with me. I went straight to the office that just got completed a few days ago. It had an all-black interior with some marble and gold accents. I looked back at her and saw her paying attention to every single detail, her guard was up. I felt a wave of sudden anger building up inside me, why is her guard up when she's with me? She doesn't trust me?  Well, honestly we just met a few days ago so I don't blame her. I grabbed her waist and made her sit down on a chair I pulled to the corner. I have a few meetings both virtual and in person. I heard a knock at the door and told whoever it was to come in. One of my men told me my first appointment came and is waiting for my call.

I looked back at Irene to ask her if she can handle herself and go to the next room or something. She looked back at me and nodded, I'm still worried that her body hasn't healed yet so I told one of my men to bring her to my resting area upstairs. I then went back and focused on my meetings and calls. I finally finished and did a bit of paperwork before checking the perimeter and making sure there is enough security and camera's so there won't be any blind spots. I saw the sun setting down so I went upstairs to check on Irene and saw her laying on the bed and playing on her phone. She didn't realize I was there so I took the chance and scared the shit out of her. She shrieked and instantly turned around and glared at me before trying to pin me down. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't help but let her come on top of me. I took another chance and started tickling her, she was moving around hysterically and started laughing so hard that she started tearing up. Before I could do anything else, she got off with a smirk on her face and ran towards the bathroom and locked the door. I heard her laugh in there but she doesn't know what's coming. I had a spare key behind a table and quickly unlocked the door. She quickly ran to the other side of the washroom and she knew she had nowhere else to go. A grin formed on my face as I slowly walked up to her and grabbing her waist. Your waist doesn't hurt anymore? I asked. She nodded her head and sighed. She put her head and hands on my chest.