𝔹𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦...

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

As we entered the kitchen, my eyes naturally landed on those pair of eyes I absolutely didn't want to see right now, Sebastian. I quickly turned around and went back to Destine's room which she let me stay in just in case I was trying to avoid Sebastian. 

IRENE P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since the argument in his office, I didn't see him ever after that nor did I want to. Every time he comes to the HQ for a quick check-up, I made sure that Sebastian's assistant back at his company, Haven Enterprises, calls me before his arrival so I can go on a mission. I'm full-on avoiding him, I still hold a grudge against him for yelling at me. I get that he wants some respect from me but he just doesn't know how much I actually do respect him. If it was someone else that was yelling at me like that, they would be 6 feet under right now. I'm currently heading towards where Clarrisa told me to meet her in the HQ. I was basically crossing the main entrance in the building. I noticed around 12 men walk in and line up at each side of the entrance entrance, 6 on one side and 6 on another. They made way to the man I can recognize anywhere, Sebastian. His tall structure reaching 6'3, his chilled jaw with the right amount of stubble. The suit he was wearing obviously is custom-made since it hugged his muscles perfectly.

Suddenly my eyes met his pair of golden alike eyes piercing right through my soul. I quickly looked away and quickly started walking towards where Clarrisa told me to meet her. I still felt his piercing gaze on me. My heart is beating so hard right now, I just want to get out of his sight so I quickly got into the meeting room which was empty and leaned my back against the closed door that I shut behind me. I slowly started sliding down the door and felt the cold floor under my ass. 'breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. My mind went over that moment where our eyes met, I felt my heart rate going up again. After I calmed down, I went to where Clarrisa told me to meet her.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

I'm going crazy! I barely could work in these past few weeks because my stupid brain always ends up thinking about Irene. Her smile, her body, her smell, her eyes... I snapped out of my thoughts when Damon came in telling me the cars are waiting for departure. I have to go to HQ to finish up and sign some documents. I went there a few times and every time ago, I never see Irene. It's like she's avoiding me... I got up and exited my office in Haven Enterprises. I didn't bother informing my assistant since I won't be there for long. As I exited the car and stepped into the building, I suddenly stopped in my tracks as my eyes found a familiar silhouette. Gosh... She's gorgeous as ever, her black hair grew longer reaching her waist. She's wearing a dark gray jumpsuit as it hugged all the curves of her body.

 She's wearing a dark gray jumpsuit as it hugged all the curves of her body

(here's a quick representation of what she's wearing.)

As I slowly looked up to meet her eyes, they're just... Beautiful. I want just to engulf her and feel her against my body. she turned around and started walking in the direction she was headed to. Rage started building up inside me and I stomped my way to my office. I quickly finished my work and went back to Haven Enterprises. As I entered my office there, Damon wanted to talk to me but I went straight past him and started throwing things around and started screaming. HOW DARE SHE! GET OUT OF MY MIND!!! GET HER OUT OF MY MIND! I threw a glass vase on the floor and it shattered. Damon was trying to calm me down and tried to restrain me. It didn't work. That's it! I heard him yell as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started calling someone. I didn't care and continued my rage.