Good Mood

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

I laid back down on my bed after working on some extra paperwork. My mind went back to Irene, I noticed that she has some tattoos around 4 that were visible to me. She cut her hair and now reached the middle of her back. Her piercing blue eyes are gorgeous as ever and her bust seems bigger now, I can notice she totally works out. Her abs are a bit more toned than before and her arms showed a bit of muscle but still held the slim, curvy image she has. She seems paler, probably because there isn't a lot of sun in the UK like in Germany.

I finally close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

-----

IRENE P.O.V

After I left trailing my skim fingers across his chest... I almost swooned over him. Damn that solid chest of his and those muscles that are bulging out of his dress shirt, damn him and his sexy self. After giving the guard that's apparently named Rain a nod, I entered my room. I pulled out my phone that was in my bra the whole time, I went to contacts and started messaging Clarrisa.

Me: Guess what.

Bad Bi-ch: Where the hell are you? I've been trying to reach you since like, forever!

Me: I got caught.

Bad Bi-ch: By your fiance?

Me: Yup!

Bad Bi-ch: Wtf? Why aren't you trying to escape?

Me: Because I now know who my fiance is.

Bad Bi-ch: WHO! Is he someone I know?!

Me: Yup!

Bad Bi-ch: Then what the hell are you waiting for? Tell me!!!

Me: It's Sebastian.

Bad Bi-ch: Sebastian who?

Me: Remember when RedClaw and another mafia had an alliance?

Bad Bi-ch: Wait. The hot ass hunk that you had an apparent amazing sex with that you blushed while talking about? Sebastian Haven?

Me: TMI (to-much-information)!!! And yes him. He's grown fine as helllllll!!!!

Bad Bi-ch: WTFFFF!!!!!!! Are you going to marry him then?

Me: Honestly, it could've been worse. Remember that blondie with green eyes I was engaged to last time?

Bad Bi-ch: Oh yeah. Why did you have to kill him? Could've gone on a one-night stand with him before killing him.

Me: Yeah, he was an asshole and a sexist piece of shit. 

Bad Bi-ch: That I can agree on. Anyways, are you going to marry Sebastian?

Me: I'll see how this goes, a lot can change in 2 years. He could be the same as one of the 5 other fiancees.

Bad Bi-ch: Oh ok. Your life is like a full-on action/drama/romance movie. 

Bad Bi-ch: Good night my dude.

Me: Good night mein dummer Arschfreund. (my stupid ass friend)