𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

I chuckled and told her I will go slow. I grabbed a condom that was in the drawer of the nightstand and ripped the packaging with my teeth and put it on. Before I positioned myself, I admired her body once more.

IRENE P.O.V

I wake up with the sunlight filling the room. I was going to get up but realized I couldn't move. My legs are trapped between Sebastian's legs which are way longer than mine and his arms are wrapped around my upper body. When I look up at his face, his mouth is open a bit and snores come and go. He's so cute, then suddenly the memories of last night come barging into my mind. I could feel my face heating up. "Good morning" Sebastian groaned with his husky, morning voice. "Morning, I have to go. I have a mission later on". He looked down and a big smile formed on his face. Suddenly, he flipped me over slamming my back against the bed. "What the fu-" I got cut off with him tickling me again. Stop, stop I keep on saying between my laughs. He does stop after a few seconds. He sighs and relaxes his body on top of me and stuffs his face in the valley of my boobs. "How are you feeling?" He asks with his eyes resting shut. "Like I just got fucked last night," I stated with some annoyance in my tone as I message my waist and thighs. He chuckles and I could feel the vibration of his chest against my stomach.

"Ok! I need to go know, really." He looks up at me and lifts his body off of mine. "You know what I really like about you?". "Hmm?" He replies. "Unlike most mafia leaders, your tattoos don't cover your whole body. I think I might decide to get a tattoo now too." I was thinking about getting a tattoo for a while now. I really like the tattoo on his ribcage, I might actually get that but probably change it to 'do not fear'. He just smiles back; as I was getting off of the bed, I felt something hit and stung my ass. A yelp somehow escaped my lips and turned my head to turn to the culprit to see him smirking. "Payback from last time." I know what that meant, the time when I smacked his back. I just groan and headed towards the bathroom to clean up.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

How can someone's ass be so perfect? I say mentally as Irene gets up from the bed. Unconsciously, I slapped her ass and damn it is round, smooth and firm. I heard a yelp and then her beautiful eyes piercing through my skin. "Payback from last time" She clearly knows the 'last time' as she turned around and stomped her pretty little feet into the bathroom. I checked to see if I received any messages and what do you know? I received like 10 from Damon, some from my secretary back at Haven enterprises. It's a hassle being a CEO of an architect company. I heard the shower start running, I look towards the bathroom door and it's a bit open and I can see her in the shower. It's a glass shower so it's see-through but fortunately for her, the glass is all fogged up with the steam. I decided that I will join her in the shower, I got up and headed towards the bathroom. I hear music playing and her humming with the music. She's so caught up with the music that she doesn't notice me. As I enter the shower that can hold 3-4 people, I can see her trying to get the loofah that is damp with body wash to her back but can't exactly rub it against her skin. As I grabbed it from her hand, she got startled and was about to hit me in my abdomen. "It's just me," I thought that was going to calm her down but apparently it didn't. "What the fuck are you doing here? Get out!". "What's wrong Irene? It's not like I haven't seen your body before." I felt her get tense again, I put a hand on her waist and the other scrubbing the loofah on their back.

She got the shampoo and put some in her damp hair before turning around and putting it on mine and massaging it into my head. I chuckle as I see her tippy-toeing to reach the top of my head. I bring my hands that were once on her small waist to her head and start massaging the shampoo into her dark, damp hair. As we wash each other's hair, I slowly brink my lips to her neck and start kissing it leaving beautiful, big hickeys. I bring my face in front of her's and smash our lips together. She moans against our lips and my tongue explores the strawberry sweet mouth of hers. She deepens it and I raised her right leg to my waist with my left hand under her thigh and the other hand against the wall beside her head. I position myself and ram myself into her. Irene's back arches in pleasure as she pushes her body against mine. Our bodies move in rhythm and probably after 15 minutes of continuous fucking, our bodies fall out of rhythm as we release. Our breaths unsteady as our foreheads against each other. "Shit, I didn't use a condom". "Don't worry, I'll use birth control pills" She says between catching her breath. "One more round then?" She looks up at me like I'm crazy.