𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝

IRENE P.O.V

         "It's D-Day!" Clarrisa said in excitement. "I know it is, everyone here has been talking about it." Said the top female assassin of the RedClaw, Irene Rei. Everyone knows who Irene Rei is, she's that type of girl that has heads turning left and right. With her almost pure black hair to her blue eyes, she's the real deal. Everybody thinks they can get a chance with her but oh no! You're wrong. Even ask Clarrisa, her best friend.

         When they first met, Irene was cold as ice oh wait, let me make it more accurate. Cold as liquid nitrogen. Over the years they became closer at the point where only Clarrisa has seen the kind side of Irene. Irene and Clarrisa are both from the RedClaw, an organization of trained killers. To be more exact, assassins. The citizens of Germany don't know how cruel the world they are living in until you see someone die right in front of you. That's what happened to Irene, her parents were one of the top families in Berlin until the bomb that killed them all. She survived by her dad using his body for her protection. Ever since that day, Irene has never been the same.

       Clarrisa and Irene have been friends ever since Irene joined the RedClaw. You see, Clarrisa's dad is the leader of the RedClaw organization. She grew up around killers and was raised as one even if it doesn't look like it. Clarrisa portrays an innocent type of style while on the other hand, Irene wear the hard to get, sexy outfits.

        What we mean by D-day, is that the annual Cascade Ball is going to be held today at the Eyflim house as usual. All the rich, powerful men and women are attending which means... Jackpot! What's more interesting is that the mafia leader of the VanGuard will attend. No one has ever seen his face until today. He's here today but he can be anyone. One other person is coming today also... Sebastian Haven. The rising youngest multi-billionaire in Berlin. Clarrisa has a total crush on him, and so does every girl in Berlin. I have never seen his face. I'm always on missions, tasks and work. I got no time to look up for some rich man.

Since Irene and Clarrisa have to attend the ball, they started getting ready.

Irene's Outfit:

Clarrisa's Outfit:

Clarrisa's Outfit:

Irene P.O.V
        I let my silky hair down to cover myself up a bit and so did Clarrisa. We headed into the car and reached our destination while the chauffeur gave us our emergency daggers just in case things go wrong. Which usually doesn't.

       Right when we entered the ballroom I can see all those jewellery and most importantly my target for tonight, Renoylds Charle. A multiple sexual assault suspect that I've confirmed is all true and a cheater. He used all the donations for orphan kids to bring his business up ever since he got bankrupt. While I was checking where the security guards and cameras are placed, I also began getting my plan ready.

        The only tricky thing of today is to make sure no one sees me. If someone catches me or even takes a glimpse of me, I'm done. I kept Clarrisa on lookout duty, while I went to the balcony and climb up to the 4th floor where Renoylds office is. The moment I step onto the 3rd-floor balcony, I felt someone's sharp gaze looking straight at me. A man sitting on a chair holding a glass of wine.

"Well, well, well, well, look what we have here" Said the mysterious man.

¬ Are you guys enjoying this so far? Released the first chapter a bit early.

- Your author STUFFUtea