Lincoln

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

Like I need your approval I said in my head and internally rolled my eyes. Lance and Rain led me to my seat which was beside Destine and across from Damon. Sebastian is sitting at the head of the table with me in the seat closest to him with Damon.

--------

IRENE P.O.V

We've been sitting in such tense silence that whoever came in knew that they should turn around and walk out. All you hear is utensils hitting the plate and some tapping their foot on the marble floor. I nudged Sebastian's leg with my knee signalling to break the silence but instead, he just stopped what he was doing and just gave me a questioning like it wasn't so obvious. I narrowed my eyes at him and he just returned back with a sigh before clearing his thought.

"Do any of you have any idea why I have called you here?"

He said as his eyes roamed the room making eye contact with each and every person.

"I'm guessing it's related to that woman?" One man said. Sebastian nodded in response.

"She's my fiance," He said without looking at anyone, just continued eating like he didn't just drop the bomb.

"My name is Irene Rei for your reference because I know at least one of you are going to do a background check on me and I'm just gonna make this easy for you," I said just before looking at everyone intensively.

"Oh and just call me Ren" I added. 

After chatting with everyone, I met Lincoln my future nephew and went back to my room. I wore my usual PJ attire with just an oversized shirt with cotton underwear and no bra. 

Today went well, I think to myself. The men in the house all started calling me 'boss lady Ren' since I don't want them to call me with such formal Ms or such. Tomorrow I'm going to start taking care of Lincoln since Destine and Taylor are leaving for 4-5 days. That's when sleep took over.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

"The shipment was securely delivered?" I ask my men in our daily meeting. 

"That's correct boss, there were some complications with the fishermen who had their boats besides ours but nothing we couldn't handle. We used our usual cover-up story." I gave a nod and dismissed everyone.

As I and Rain walked out, I see my sister and her husband rushing things into the car. "Where's Lincoln?" I ask since I know that haven't and will never hire a babysitter.

"He's with sleeping Ren, I dropped him off 15 minutes ago to her room. Wake her up and tell her that Lincoln needs to be fed." I gave her a nod before heading upstairs towards Irene's room. I knocked on her door and just heard a quiet 'come in'.

Once I walked in, I met with a sight of a half-awake Lincoln in one of the arms of Irene who you can obviously notice she just woke up. Her untamed hair and her just rubbing her eyes is just... Adorable? She gets up swiftly with Lincoln in one arm and her phone in the other like she's done this a thousand times. She comes over to me and makes me hold my Nephew. 

"He's so small," I say softly.

"Yup. I'm going to take a shower so feed him that bottle of milk over there, K?" I gave a nod in response before she walked off.

IRENE P.O.V

I took a shower and put on some concealer and a bit of blush. I don't do makeup since I've been taking care of my skin a lot recently. My eyelashes are already long thanks to my handsome late-father.