THE END

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

She turns around and circles her arms around my neck. Instinctively, my hands rested on her hips. "You took too long." I know what she meant. "I know baby, I won't ever let that happen again." She brings our foreheads together and we stay there in silence, taking at this moment we have together as the steam surrounds us. Oh, the things I will do to have this moment every single day of our entire lives. The things I will do for this woman. May god give mercy to those who mess with Irene Haven because I surely won't.

Irene P.O.v

It has been months since my kidnapping... Well adult-napping really and everything has been going well. Sebastian and I have gotten really close... I bit too close in my opinion. I cannot stop touching him and nor him with me. My nephew Lincoln has been giving all of us baby fever and it is getting to me. A bit too much... I think I am delusional or hallucinating.

I am in the master bathroom looking down at the six pregnancy test results. I went to a full body exam a week ago and according to my doctor... I am pregnant. Obviously I was in shock so I immediately went and got the most accurate pregnancy testers I could. All of them are positive... I am going to be Mom.

Mother... I am going to be a mom just like you!

I want him to be the first one to know.

Wasting no time, I run downstairs ignoring everyones questions and ran to my Urus. I go to the local essential store and buy supplies for my little reveal to Sebastian.

two hours later...

Everything is set, time for the reveal. 

I drive to the new house and decorated the backyard with lights and set a picnic cloth on the grass. I place his present there too.

I texted him 30 minutes ago so he should be here now. As if on queue, I hear his RS7 pull up to the drive way. 

The drivers door closes.

I hear his footsteps grinding against the gravel.

And then I hear him calling my name.

"Irene, baby, how are you feeling?" He says coming towards be and giving me a kiss on the cheek before giving me a warm hug. I hug him back even tighter.

"I have a present for you." Raising the curiosity, I point towards the box settling on the picnic cloth.

I was towards it, grabbing it and giving it to him. "Let's sit down before you open it" He then looks at me with wary eyes. "This isn't another prank is it?" My bad, I guess my pranks went too far. Boy is traumatized. "No" I say breathlessly as I can't wait for him to open it.

He opens the ribbon and open the lid. A t-shirt lays there, waiting to be unfolded. "A t-shirt? Thank you so much, love, I adore it" He says smiling at it. He is so precious. "Turn it around." He turns it around and just stares at it. "Best father?"

"Are you pregnant with our child, Irene Rei-Haven?" 

"Yes, you are going to be a father." His smile grows until he jumps laughing.

"We are going to be parents! I love you so much, baby." He says in between the kisses he is giving me while casually throwing the I love you.

"I love you too, Sebastian Haven. You annoying lump of muscle." I say looking deeply in his smiling eyes.

STUFFUtea P.O.V

Ok guys... Here is the issue. I don't know how to write the ending. Someone please suggest some better ways I can end this. This is the end for now... Goodbye and see you in the next story :)