I Found You, Love.

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

"Prepare the jets, guns, and 80 men." I have more than 2,000 men in my mafia.

"Why only 80 men?" My best friend asks.

"They are baiting us. Since she is my wife, they expect me to bring all my men there and leave our base unguarded. They are heavily mistaken. Let everyone know..."

"This is War."

Irene P.O.V

I hear urgent voices behind the door. Is dumb fuck Sebastian coming? He is taking way too fucking long. Next time he gets kidnapped I am going to make him wait days for him to rescue him. Brian and his little minions dressed in black enter my hospital room making it much more crowded for my taste.

"Seems like your husband is not coming," Brian smirks thinking I will care. I know Sebastian is coming for me. He really can't live without me.

"Oh well... At least I got you for the kill all for myself." Honestly, that is a pro in this situation. I don't know if these dumbasses are deaf or if I am hallucinating but I hear gunshots. Oops, not hallucinating. A smoke bomb is thrown into the room and sounds of struggle are heard.

Should I get up or nah? You should.

I don't know who is saving me but thank you. I got off the bed and almost trip over an arm. I quickly turn around as someone grabs my arm and stab me with a scalpel that was near me.

"OWW! What the fuck Irene, is this what I get for saving you?" I recognize that voice. It's delusional Damon.

"You have not saved me yet Damon. Get your ass moving, I need to take a shower." We quickly get out of the room making sure to avoid the bullets. What we hadn't anticipated was Brian pulling up with a... Bazooka?

"Brian, seriously? A bazooka? Don't you think that is a little overboard? I am flattered nevertheless... I mean a bazooka just to kill me?" To be honest, I am internally panicking right now.

"Get behind my Irene, if you get hurt right now I might now be able to live to too another day" I move behind Damon. I spot a gun tucked into the back of his belt and I slowly begin to take it out.

"What the hell are you doing, you pervert?!" Damon whisper and yells. "Keep Brian distracted. I can shoot him while he expects me to be unarmed." I am such a genius.

"Give me the girl or I will let you live." Honestly, Brian, why the typical line?

"Honestly Brian, why the typical line? I expected much more from you." Did Damon just read my mind or am I losing my fucking mind?

"Brian? My name is Alexander Hendall Scarborough, the don of the United Kingdom's mafia and you are in my territory." Damn, he has a middle name? "Nice to meet you, Alexander, I am dad." I hear Damon snicker as a 3-year-old. He is so immature.

"Drop your gun and put your fucking hands up!" That is my cue. As Damon slowly puts his hands up, I turn off the safety of the gun and wait up I have a perfect aim.

"Prepare to fucking die." Just as I pulled the trigger, I hear another gunshot. Damon turns around and covers me with his body. Awe, he would actually risk his life for me. After a few seconds, the whole hospital was in utter silence. I get up the moment Brian's body falls to the ground. There is all his glory my husband, Sebastian fucking Haven. Smoke is coming out of the tip of his gun as his eyes search for something or someone. They land on me. He slowly makes his way toward me and I watch every single step he takes.

"I found you, love. Miss me?"

Sebastian P.O.V

I have never been so grateful for life. I lay in my bed with my beautiful wife in my arms in peace. The sound of her breathing fills the room as she sleeps safely and soundly. She stirs a bit and her eyes slowly open, making me witness those beautiful ocean eyes. "Good morning, men gefallener Engel. How are you feeling?" It takes her a second to regain full consciousness before she responds. "I'm good. How long have I been out for?" I leave a lingering kiss on her temple and rest my cheek. "For a couple of hours, you should rest more. You have been through a lot." She hums.

"I'm ok. I just need to take a shower. Want to join me?" Being surprised was an understatement. "I thought you'd never ask." I slowly take the sheets off of both of us and we make our way to the connecting bathroom. I can't help but take sneaky glances through the mirror as she takes her night gown over and off her head. I had to restrain myself from exploring that body of hers with not only my hands. "Stop staring." My eyes snap to those captivating eyes of hers before making my way to her. I bring my hands to the sides of her thought and drag them up her body until I rest them up her adorable cheeks. "Never" I whisper in her ear. I chuckle as she pushes away and went in the shower. "Oh c'mon baby, don't be mad at me," I say as she turns on the shower to boiling hot. I am can endure the temperature as long as it means can stay with this Beauty both in my mind and soul for even a bit longer.

She turns around and circles her arms around my neck. Instinctively, my hands rested on her hips. "You took too long." I know what she meant. "I know baby, I won't ever let that happen again." She brings our foreheads together and we stay there in silence, taking at this moment we have together as the steam surrounds us. Oh, the things I will do to have this moment every single day of our entire lives. The things I will do for this woman. May god give mercy to those who mess with Irene Haven because I surely won't.