Chapter Five

It's been two days since our kiss. She hasn't talked to me and I haven't talked to anyone. All I could think about was us, her perfect lips that were soft and gentle, her perfect eyes staring into mine. Her petite body against my broad. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing every moment. I was a sucker for her and she was my heartbreak girl. She might have torn me into pieces but she instantly fixed it with a spontaneous kiss.

.

.

.

*Monday(Sydney's POV) *

I can't help but think about luke. Me and Scott had never had that tingle that I got when luke kissed me. It was...special. I haven't talked to anyone since and I don't plan to. I jump out of my car to find I'm twenty minutes late for school. I hear a sound of a vehicle behind me and sure enough it was luke in his black b and w. "Haha hey there Syd." he yells at me. I can't help but giggle. "Hey there." I say walking towards his car and putting my elbows on his open car window. Suddenly I could control myself and out of habit I lose myself to my emotions pushing my lips against his. I lean in his window to get closer as I add tounge. I wrap my arms around his neck uncontrollably making or kisses faster and perfect. He stops and leans by my ear. "You have a boyfriend." He whispers in my ear seductively. I wanted to continue by his tone but the words made me stop. Shit! I thought to myself. I walk off into the school as he parks his car. How could I be so stupid? I can't be cheating on my boyfriend with my best friend! Or could I? No Sydney snap out of it! Scott ran up to me and out his arm around me kissing my lips. "You taste like pancakes." he says as as walks off. I love how he complimented me But I didn't have pancakes. The only person I kniw who tastes like that is luke who eats them every morning. Scott just liked how luke tasted! I seriously needed to stop with one of them. But which would it be?

Scott and I are perfect together and that's that.