Chapter Twenty Three

The sunlight crept through the blinds and rose in the cracks causing the room to glisten.
The guys sit up to find me staring out the window.
"What is it?" Ashton asks me.
"This is the time I'd wake up to find her next to me, I never liked waking up until I knew I could wake up to something so pure and beautiful next to me. I could barely sleep with her beside me. But I liked it, No I loved it." I say wiping my tears.

"A girl could make you not want to sleep, she must really be something." Mikey jokes causing a tiny giggle to leave my mouth until I remembered last night.

"Yeah, she was something."

"Luke Hunny, I heard about Sydney. I feel so sorry for her parents. Having to deal with a daughter that tried to kill herself, I can't imagine the pain." my mother says walking in and sitting down next to me and the guys.

"She only did it once and it wasn't her fault, God why do you have to be like this!" I exclaim as everyone in the room has a shocked look on their face.

"Hunny what do you mean it wasn't her fault?" she asks laying her hand on my shoulder.

"I mean it was my fault, she did it because I was being such a dick to her. She must have thought I used her and once I got what I wanted I left."

"But you guys are best friends, and what did you use her for Luke?" she asks curiously.

"Nothing." I reply.

"Okay well you just hold on, it will be okay." she says leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

"I have to go see her."
.
.
.
"Hey Sydney, I just wanted to let you know that What I did was a huge mistake, I should have never broken up with you. But it took me almost losing you to realize that though. Sydney, I'm in love with you. I can't stop feeling your kissing everywhere you ever kissed me, every time you jokingly pushed me or cuddled with me I can feel, and I'm ready to feel your forgiveness. But I have to go, I'll see you later though."
~~~~~~~~~~~TWO DAYS LATER~~~~~~~~~
"Hey sydney, I just wanted to let you know that we all miss you. Here's a few things people wanted me to give to you."
~~~~~~~~~~A WEEK LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Sydney, everyone's been calling me a killer, I don't know if it's true but I do know that we still miss you. I hope you get better.
~~~~~~~~~~~A MONTH LATER~~~~~~~~~
"Your family isn't the same without you, I'm not the same without you."