Chapter Thirty Two

As I wake up next to a figure my mind thinks of a million things, but none if these things involved me and Luke naked. I turn my head to the side finding him laying there with his arms wrapped tightly around my bare waist. As I tried to pry h in off of me his eyes opened and soon grew big.
"I'm so sorry." he shouts jumping off of me and hiding his stomach and lower under the blanket.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask confused.

"Because, this was a mis-" but before he could finish talking I interuptted.

"What? This was just a mistake? Luke you either want me or you don't."

"I do want you, But not how you want it to be."

"I can't live with you just being a friend it must be us together, otherwise nothing. Choose." I demand not waiting for his little game to continue.

"I'm sorry, I'm with Bailey." he replies walk towards me.

"God Damit!" I shout throwing my lamp onto the ground causing it to break.

"Do you need help?"

"My heart is as shattered as this lamp right now Luke, the last thing I want is your help. Just leave." I demand as he slowly exits my room.

As the doors closes my heart drops along with my body falling right into the glass.
I fall down onto the pile not even caring about it.

"Hunny you ready to get your cast off?" my father asks coming into my room whole knocking on the door at the same time.

"What's wrong?" he question running near me as I lay down crying in a puddle of my own tears.

"I don't want to be here." I exclaim as he lifts me up and lays me in the bed.

"What do you mean?" he curiously asks.

"I mean I want to die, I don't want to be alive dad. Its just too much pain for me." I shout as he dials a number into his phone.

"Hello Nurse Warnet, yes I don't think we can go over there to get the cast off. Bring them here? Okay thank you." my father talks into the phone.

"They are coming here." my father smiles and kisses me on my forehead.
.
.
.
As the cast is taken off my father walks out with the nurse and doctor.

After a few minutes they walk back into the room and the doctor sits in the chair in the corner of the room.

"Sydney your father told me about what you said earlier, I thinks it's best if we transfer you to a new rehab center, this one you will love." he reassures me.

"Where is it at?" I confusingly ask.

"California." he says.

"You mean in America?" I shriek thinking that I would be out of the country.

"Yes, please pack up some of your things on Sunday you will leave and come back right before graduation, your father said how much you want to graduate here so we will allow it." he smiles as my father pats my back.

"You can't transfer me to a different country dad!" I yell as the doctor leaves.

"I don't have a choice, you don't have a choice."