Chapter Eighteen

My bestie has been reading this story and been wanting me to update. I just right now I could get my mind off things so here it goes...

"Yeah what did happen?" I ask covering up my stomach to hide it from all the guys.

"Don't worry, your body is perfect." Luke replies resting his forehead against mine.

"Your perfect." I answer laying my hand on his shoulder as his is on my cheek.

"So, what happened?" Michael interrupts my and Luke's moment.

"Oh I remember." Calum says walking into the room with a bag of pistachios.

"What!" Ashton exclaims jumping off the bed and towards him.

"First off did I invite you to my barbecue, no? Then why are you all up in my grill." he shakes his legs kicking Ashton off of him.

"Second, I don't remember much. Just that we were all bored so we decided to go to a bar. Once us guys got dressed I went into her bathroom to do my hair while you guys got in the car, then she came in and grabbed me. We grabbed a couple drinks and danced, then that's all." he bluesy out as our tiny minds try to think of it all happening.

"Lets go eat before we put the pieces together, plus I need some aspirin. My head is killing me!" Mikey screams running down the stairs with the others.

As I walk out the door Calum stops me.

"Oh, last night with you was great." he winks as I grab his arm.

"What happened last night, why didn't you say it earlier?" I question him burrowing my eyebrows.

"Our kiss, you don't remember when you cane to get me we kissed." he confesses.

"Oh my gosh Calum, it must have been an accident. I like Luke." my face red from embarrassment.

"Oh uh, yeah I knew that." he slowly walks down the stairs dragging his feet.

.

.

.

"So I guess we wanted to go to a bar, so we did. We must have used our fake id's and got our drinks. Then we all went dancing, and must have came here. But how did we end up half naked?" Luke asks.

"Um, guys why is this empty?" Michael questions slowly pulling a condom wrapper out of his back pocket.

"You must have fucked someone last night, that would explain the red dots on your stomach." Ashton laughs, "must be kiss marks." he adds.

"Good job dude." Calum nudges his elbow into Mikeys side.

"But with who, I hope they didn't have any sti's! " he freaks out pacing back and forth in my kitchen.

"I have to go get some clothes on." I day running up the stairs into my room finding my clothes on the floor. As I shake my pants to unfold them a card falls out of the left front pocket.

"Desire Bar"

It said with a number.

I throw on the jeans and the blouse laying next to it.

"I have to go, I'll be right back!" I yell to the guys as I walk out of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I lost my wallet here, I looked last night but I couldn't find it. May I look on the security cameras to see if anyone snatched it from my purse?" I lie to the lady at the bar.