Chapter Six

Scott was to important to me to break us up. So instead I had to leave luke, But I couldn't. Every time I tried I choked. But I must tell him the next time I see him.

.

.

.

As I walk down the halls I see luke entering the old school hallway. I follow him deep down until no one is there except us finally he runs into the old art room and I follow him in. He sees me behind him and stops. I try to say it, but I couldn't. Luke just sat there staring at me when finally he bit his lip forcing me to be turned on. I jump on him wrapping my legs around his torso. My arms wrap around his neck as our lips connect. I push my body up against his telling him to join in. He fell against the wall and pushed me against it. I let go and stood there. Are hands intertwined with each others as his lips were right in front of mine. I go for them and as I do his hands push mine onto the wall forcing me still. He grinds his body up against mine as our tounges find each others. I never had felt this way about him before. And I'm glad I did. "You have a boyfriend Syd." he says stopping me. "Not anymore." I whisper in his ear. He kisses my ear and makes a trail of them to my jawline. He slowly goes to my neck until he finds a spot. He starts to gently suck in it making a moan slip out of my lips,which you could tell turned him on. Our make out session got interrupted though with calum, ashton, and Michael entering the room to find Luke's hands pin me against a wall grinding on me. Luke quickly let's go ad he hears Michael cough to let us know that they are in the room. "Oh uh hey guys." luke continues "ready for practice?" he asks embarrassed. I leave them alone to practice but I will finish luke off later.

*Luke's POV*

"Sooo... What was that?" Michael ask me. I looked at him confused hoping he wasn't talking about me and Syd, but he was. "Oh you know you just taking Scott's girlfriend to town!" he exclaims with laughter and high fives me. "She was totally into you dude, but Scott's gonna kick tour ass." calum said in a regretful tone. "Why...? She won't be his girlfriend for long." I say smirking. "No. She gonna break up with him for you!" Ashton yelled. He started to squeal like a fangirl just meeting her favorite band. But yes, she and Scott will be done allowing me to slide into her arms.