Chapter Twenty Five

LUKES POV*
As I walk into my house I find my mother on the ground crying in the living room.
"Mom what's wrong?" I shriek running beside her.
"Sarah, Sydney's mother is dead." she screamed laying in a ball on my lap.

"How?" I asked shocked.

"S-suicide, she couldn't take it. She cut her stomach and had internal bleeding and eventually died in the bathroom. Her husband just called me." she cried putting her face into her palms.

"I'm so sorry Luke, I know how much you loved Sydney and that her family is disappearing on her while she's almost gone herself.

"Mom don't bring her up." I demand.

"Why? I thought you love Sydney."

"I used to, but I just broke up with her. Instead I'm with Bailey, me and her have something even bigger." I smile

"Luke your telling me This girl who stopped your love for the girl you grew up to know, who became your best friend, you became your crush, who became your girlfriend, then your special on who was your first, and your soul mate has a bigger connection?" she blurted out.

"Yes, me and Sydney should have never even met eachother. It was just a waste of my life." I defend me and Bailey.

"Then I guess it was also a waste of her life, you know the one that could go out any second now. And she dis that Because she wasn't with her love. How do you think she feels knowing that you ditched her when she was dying and you tho ugh it was a waste. What do you think she'll do when she awakes, if she awakes."

" I have to go upstairs and wait for the guys." I say running up the stairs trying to avoid my mother's hurtful comments.
.
.
.
"Hey Luke." Michael says walking in with Ashton and Calum following behind and closing the door as they walk in.

"Luke why is your mother crying in the living room?" Ashton asks sitting down on one of the beanbag chairs.

"Sarah died today." I reply as they look confused.

"Who's Sarah?" Calum asks grabbing a piece of gum of my desk.

"Sydney's mother." I say looking down at my shoes.

"How did she die? Old age?" Michael questions.

"No, she uh, she committed suicide. She couldn't take her daughter being in there." I smile a little trying to show them that I'm okay.

"Does Sydney know? Shell be devastated." Ashton wines.

"I don't care."

"Why not, you love Sydney."Calum replies to my answer.

"No I don't! I'm done with her, I'm with Bailey now and she's who I love." I defend myself yet again.

"We should still tell Sydney about her mother."

"Okay."