Chapter Sixteen

"Pst. Hey Sydney?" a similar voice calls opening my bedroom door at three in the morning. "I'm gonna sit on your bed." he adds as I hear a creak of his weight adding onto the beds. I walk out of the bathroom in my towel that I had just taken a shower with. I rest my left hand against the frame as I lean on the doorway. "Hey Luke." I say walking past him as if it was normal for him to see me in a towel as he lays on my bed. But then again he has seen more than me in a towel, in fact he's me outside and in no pun intended. I face my dresser as luke gets up and walks towards me. I open my towel up revealing myself to luke but the smile on his face dropping as he seen I was in my bra and underwear. "That's not fair!" he points like a child, I can't help but giggle. "Do want to kiss your boo boo?" I whisper seductively in his ear. "You get the cookies and I'll get the milk." he replies referring to sex. "You dirty little boy." I say as I jokingly push him on my bed and lay on top if him. He holds my waist and pulls me close to him as I breath on his neck. "Don't play with me Syd." he demands jokingly yet serious at me slowly leaning towards him.

Finally I rest my lips on the crook of his neck pecking it with my lips. His grip got tighter making me feel successful. I continue going towards his ear when I lick down with the tip of my tounge until I find the perfect spot. I slowly start to suck on the skin attempting to give him a hicky, which obviously worked.

I press my body on his and tug on his shirt signaling that I wanted it off. I pull down his black ripped skinny jeans and as they come off his ankles he finally gets his shirt off. I lay back over him and rub up against him waiting for his reaction. I kiss a trail down his stomach and it reaches his boxers.

I look up at him to see if it was okay which for him of course it was. I wink and just as I'm about to pull then down my door is swung open showing my father holding angel food cake.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I quickly jump of of him as he stands up and tries to look innocent.

"Luke? What is going on here!" my dad yells dropping the cake as it smears onto the floor.

"Nothing dad were best friends remember." I try to lie but it was obvious we were something more than that.

"I wish I could believe that." his voice slurs off as he walks by the end of my bed to see luke grabbing for his pants, yet my father snatches them before he had a chance.

He looks at luke with an eyebrow lifted up looking for evidence. He stopped looking when he found a large condom in his back left pocket. My father holds it in front of his face and luke can't help but blush. His clothes are thrown at him and luke runs out of the room as fast as can be.

"Dad it was noth-" bug before I could finished he interrupted."Save it Sydney. I thought you are better than sleeping with your friend." the words felt like knives going into my spines. "Dad I'm not sleeping with him it's lo-" he does it yet again though. "What love? Sydney you are a little girl begging for his attention that you become his slut. He forced you into this hunny." he softly says resting his hand on my shoulder. "Dad I forced us together, I chose to." I defend luke. "I will not have my daughter being a whore and use sex for pleasure to where she's self-ish." he strikes at me.

"You did not just fucking say that did you! I live him dad and I do it for him! You are messed up in your shifty brain if you think I'm a whore. The father I lived never raised me like that." he started to smile and blush at my last few words, until now.

"But then again, that father left for some whore so he deals with it everyday." I bite at him bringing his trampy girlfriend Jennifer into this.

"Get out of my room dad." I scream as water fills in my eyes. He slowly walks out and once he is halfway down the stairs I slam my door and lock it. My body slides against my door and I fall to the ground. I didn't want to fight with my dad, but I had to. He called his own daughter a slut and then goes dissing my love. The tears stream down my face hot and steamy. I grab a fist full of my hair with a hand as my spare one holds my cheek. My hand full of hair starts to hit against the side of my head on my cheekbone. I wobble up in a standing position and throw myself onto my bed and see Luke's body shape into my bed. I stroke my hand onto the mold of his perfect body. I lay down next to it as my eyes slowly start to close with my eyelids heaving.