Chapter Thirty

As I wake up to my new room The sun glows through the curtains making the room look blue. As I was about to get into the shower I noticed that I was bare naked.
I looked to my right side to find a naked Luke with his arms wrapped around my waist. I knew that he would say this was a mistake once he woke up, and I didn't want to be around when he regretted it.

As I got out of the redone bathroom from taking a shower I find Luke fully dressed and grabbing his belt in his hands.

"I got to go Sydney, that was a mi-" but before he could finish talking I interrupted.

"That was what? A mistake? Luke that's all you say, is everything with us a mistake? I obviously must just be a huge mistake. I'm technically a murderer, a cheater, a loner, a psychopath, and a dumb ass." I shout at him.

"No your not."

"Really because everyone at school says that. You even called me a whore Luke. So am I not supposed to believe you? You push me out then bring me back in like it's some little game Luke. Choose, do your want me or not!" I yell clinching my hands into a fist.

"I do want you But not how you want to."

"You either want me as something more or nothing. That's the only reason why I'm still here, is because I'm in love with you and I think you still want me."

"The only reason why your still here?"

"Yes Luke, now choose."

"I'm sorry I just don't like you that way anymore. We can still be friends though right?" he asks sitting in my chair.

"God Damit!" I yell throwing my lamp onto the ground causing it to break and I fall into the pile.

"Do you need help?" he asks walking near me.

"Just leave. I'm as shattered as the lamp, if not more." my throat tightens as he leaves the room.
.
.
.
I decide to get ready for the day by putting on a black mid thigh dress with some silver flats. My hair is straight and down to my butt. I do a nice Smokey eye look with some clear lip gloss. Finally I grab my school bag and walk out of the house for school.
.
.
.
As I walk down the halls I find Calum walking up to me.
"Have you seen Luke?" he asks me.
"No why?"
"Last night he said we were to see you then never tested back." he said confused.
"Did you check his house?" I ask Calum stating the obvious that he could be there.
"Me and the guys are gonna check at lunch." he replies walking off.

Calum's pov*
"Luke?" I call walking up the stairs into his room finding his curled up in ball on his bed.

"What are you doing