Chapter Thirteen

I wake up next to a naked figure with his head in the pillows. I stare at my ceiling until I realize what had just happend.

I had lost my virginity to my best friend.

Regret filled inside of me and I almost started to cry but another feeling raced through my bare body. Lust. Pleasure. I might have regretted it but it wasn't entirely bad. At least I knew who I lost it to... At least I wanted to and wasn't forced.

And at least it was to someone I have major feelings for. I try to crawl out if bed until his hand grabs my stomach Pushing me near him. I had never been so close to him in my entire life. I try to get out again but I am pulled closer if it was even possible. "Don't leave." he mumbled to me in his deep sexy voice. "Well now I won't." I say as I place my hands on his pecks. He wraps his hands around my waist and starts to kiss my neck until he whispers in my ear. "Round two?" and with that I couldn't have thought of a better idea.

.

.

.

Finally once we are finished I get up and run to the shower. As I hop in I realize that we had left my balcony door open all night long. Luckily we had no neighbors right next to us but in front if us we did. Which they could have probably heard the whole thing. Luke walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower with me. I let him rinse off and we both got out to find there was only one towel. We fought over who would be able to use it until we came to a conclusion of us sharing it. We wrap ourselves into the one towel and walk out if my bathroom to grab our clothes.

After we are dressed I head downstairs and grab us some o.j. and waffles. I walk up into my room and see him sitting there looking at a picture of us together at the arcade and on the frame it says I'm still better than you...but together we are undefeated. It was a little gift he got me and I got him an exact replica. "Hah. I guess we are undefeated. Exspecally since we were more close than ever before." he teases to me. As I am eating all he does is look into my eyes. I couldn't help but do the same and wonder, does he feel the same? Does he love me as much as I love  him?

I stop myself and recognize that this whole time I had said love. Nothing else but love. And I could get used to it.