Chapter Ten

(Sydney's POV)

For the past few days now every night after I kiss my mother good night on her forehead and tell her in doing fine, I sneak out my window running into Sugar's car. We went anywhere and everywhere as drunk or high as possible. A therapist might think you need scheduling but they would be wrong. With always forgetting about everyone before I met sugar and drowning them in alcohol was the easiest thing to do. As my usual routine I call up S as I like to call her now, and ask her where we should meet up at. "Charlottes" she replies as she hangs up the phone.

.

.

.

By the time I get inside the building my eyes directly find her. She was sitting at a booth making out with some guy. We have helped each other not to have drunk sex incase they have std 's so I walk over and pull him off. "Hey! Syd what's happening girl... This is... What's his name?" she yells over the loud music. I didn't say anything I couldn't. Because he wasn't just some guy, he was Luke. And I didn't need any alcohol to make me sick to my stomach.

I run out of the building and race into my car. I throw my door open and sit in my seat, but I tried to pull the door closed and it wouldn't work. I look above me to find lo luke was holding my door open. He motions me to scoot to the next seat so I do just as he says. "Look Syd. Its not that big of a deal, we can share her." he says smiling at me thinking his idea was genius. "Aare you fucking kidding me right now! Luke why do you even like her?" I scream in desbelif. "Because..." he says as his eyes soften. "She's all cool and rock, she's confident yet not cocky, and she's funny." with that I point him to the outside and once he gets out I drive off not wanting to see him anymore.

(Luke's pov)

"Wait where's she going?" says sugar from behind me holding my waist. "I don't know. But I don't care." I reply walking in with her right next to me.

.

.

.
(Syd pov)

If luke wanted somebody like that then he would get somebody like that. I have told her about him, shown her pictures of him yet she was probably just dying to get him anyways. She was dead to me now and I had to play at her and Luke's game. My left hand started to roll in a fist and I knew what it meant. I knew what I had to do. And I was ready for it.