Chapter Thirty Three

SIX DAYS LATER
SYDNEYS POV*
.As I stand there tapping my foot against the tile flooring waiting for lunch the teacher talks but I couldn't hear with the clock getting louder in my mind.

Finally the bell rings and I head straight for lunch sitting down by myself yet again. Next to me is Luke,Calum,Ashton,Michael and Bailey all at a table.
As I walk by the table to sump my tray from bit being hungry Bailey's chair pushes back causing me and my food to fall to the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry." she says grabbing my tray and placing it on the table next to her and her hand helping me up.

"Its fine, I just can't wait til' I get to leave this he'll hole." I reply as the guys look confused.

"What do you mean get out?" she says tapping a chair next to her allowing me to sit at their table.

"What I mean is that I'm being transferred somewhere else after what happened before I got to get my cast off." I say sitting up until Luke stops me.

"Where?"

"California." I reply taming my seat once again.

"America? Why what happened." Calum asks.

"Well the night before I did something that the person regretted, but I didn't. Sadly they didn't mean to, I couldn't help but feel like life just isn't for me. My father freaked and wanted to put me someplace where I stay in rehab for good.  Of course it just makes thing worse for me but hopefully it will help." I confess to them as Luke looks guilty.

"Was that why this all happened?" She asks but I didn't want to answer the question.

"Yeah." I stuttered under my breath yet she heard it anyways.

"Well I bet that person was a real dick." she laughs.

"No, he had a reason to, I just wasn't his type and that's fine by me. You don't k.ow the whole story do you Bailey?" I ask knowing she doesn't know the guy was Luke.

"Nope." she giggles.

"Good. Hey you two are really cute together, stay with it. Unless you don't want to, don't force yourself into it." I fake a smile standing up and leaving.
.
.
.
As I get home and walk into my house I find Luke sitting on my couch with the rest of the guys.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asks sitting down in a chair.

"We just wanted to say goodbye, we will miss you." Luke says coming up to hug me.

"Get off of me!" I yell pushing him off.

"What the hell was that for?" he asks confused.

"You push me away and hate on me, then you pull me back in with a cute little sentence. This time I'm pushing you away, for good." I demand covering my face with my hands trying to hide my tears.

"Luke let's go." Michael says as the boys leave the living room and exit my house.

"Hunny it's time to go." My father orders taking me to his car.