Chapter TwentyTwo

"Hunny I am so sorry, please forgive me.
This is all my fault." I wimp looking at my beautiful daughter passed out in a deep sleep.
"Sydney?" asks a voice walking into the room.
-------------------------------------------------------------
LUKES POV*
"Sydney?" I ask hoping she as awake.
"Hi Luke, Ashton, Calum,Michael. Come stand in here." she wimps running into my arms for a random reason and then hugged the rest of us.
"What did she do?" Michael asks staring at her asleep.
"She cut open her stitching cause blood to instantly leave her body." she cries into her palms as Calum pats her back.
"Why would she do that?" Ashton exclaims gripping my arm tight.
"I don't know, it's just she was in tears after you guys ditched her, me and my husband wanted to talk to you guys about what happened but she wouldn't let us talk to you. When we called you Luke she cried so much, then she just did it." She confesses tapping her fingers together out of nervousness.
My throat tightened at just the thought that I could be the reason she was like this.

"S-so what's happened with her." I ask knowing what ever it was I was responsible for it, I just hoped it was nothing big.

Her eyes widened and she started to shake,
"She's, shes in, she's in a coma!" she shouts falling to her knees crying.
My eyes started to water just at the thought of it, I had put her into this and I made her parents suffer from it. And I can't deal with it.

I quickly leave the room right as I hear the words escape her mother's mouth.
The guys scream my name as I run towards the bathroom and sitting on the ground in the single stall restroom.
I sit there with my knees against my chest and my chin resting on them.
My hands wrap around my legs as I throw my head back against the tile wall.
"Luke?" Michael asks opening the door to show me in tears laying on the ground.

"What's wrong?" Ashton questions rubbing my back.
"Can't you see? I put her in this mess, it was my fault that she hurt herself. I ditched her and left her alone, I left my girlfriend, soul mate, best friend alone to die. I don't know how I'm supposed to live with it." I blurt out staring at the guys.

"Did you say soul mate?" Calum laughs.

"Why don't you fuck off Calum, and yes I did. I love her, with all my heart. I would take a bullet for her, I would drink a bottle of bleach for her. I would take her place right now for her. I need her in my life, she was so perfect with her cute little kisses she'd leave on my cheek or neck every time she'd see me. Her soft yet tight hugs she always gave me when we cuddled, her perfect plush lips against mine. And her perfect body that she didn't even have to work out to get. I was her first, but what she doesn't know is she was my first too. I love her and I can't help seeing her like this." I confess as the guys stare directly into my eyes but more like my soul.

"I had no idea, I'm so sorry Luke. Its my fault I was a stupid drunk person taking advantage of her which it was just her first time drinking so she barely could think.
I'm sorry Luke." Michael apologizes to me lifting me up.

"Its okay Mikey, and Calum I'm sorry I yelled at you. I just can't focus right now."

"Its okay, let's get you home." he replies opening the door.
.
.
.
"Its gonna be okay." the guys say as they lay me on top of my blankets and putting a throw blanket on top of me for warmth.
I lay there just staring at my nightstand.

"What is it?" Michael asks looking confused.
"Her stuff, it's in the dresser. She always left clothes here incase she wanted to stay the night." I lightly laugh thinking of all the fun memories we had together.

The guys start to leave the room until I stop them.

"Can you guys stay?"

"Of course."