Chapter Fourteen

Yes, no, yes, no. I kept on grabbing outfits and trying to figure out if I liked it. I throw then to the side until one caught my eye. I didn't remember putting this together. I think back to when I grabbed waffles for luke and I. As I walked back into the room He was in my closet. He must have put this together for me. And surely he did.

"Hey babe, I put this together for you. You would look amazing in it, but not as amazing as it being on the floor.

Love you! -luke"

I grab the green sicky note if of the outfit. He didn't like cards but he must have loved sticky notes. I grab the hanger holding all the clothes together with the shoes on the floor right under them. After I'm done getting dressed I admire my outfit. It was a black blink 182 shirt with ripped black jeans and a red plaid jacket, as the shoes were black vans.

.

.

.

As I entered the school I wanted to thank him for the outfit but as I seen him down the hallway thanking him was the last thing I would do. I stare at his outfit as he looks at me. He's wearing a black blink 182 shirt, black ripped jeans, a red plaid jacket, and of course black vans. He made sure we would be matching, the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I run up to him jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulls me in for a good five minute make out session. Everyone started to stare as they passed by being interrupted in their convo by pda. As our lips pulled apart I lightly bit his bottom lip and licked mine. "Your would look good on the floor too." I add back to him. He can't help but smile showing his cute dimple. "On my gosh you two are matching." said Jonathan took a picture. "This is going in the yearbook for the 'best couple' contest." he exclaimed sounding like a girl. Though was perfectly normal sue to him being the gay of the school. But the mist popular and most likeable. He always gave people advice and helped them when they were feeling horrible. But I was interrupted in my thoughts as the vice principal tapped me on my shoulder and luke set me down.

"Next time you try to use public display of affection in my school then you will be in serious trouble." she demands. "Your just mad that you can't get someone to fuck you." I say under my breath, but being a teacher they can hear everything. "Excuse me." she replies back to me in a sassy tone. Luke raises his eyebrow at me as he couldn't believe what I said. "Your just mad you can't get a guy to fuck you!" I scream back at her causing everyone to stop abd stare having to go "ohhh." Luke's head dips down facing the ground not wanting to get involved. "Mr. hemmings would you please control your girlfriend from getting suspended." everyone said the same thing to her smartass comment. And that's when I freaked. "The only reason I would be getting suspended if for beating you flat ass!" I yell jumping towards her until Luke grabs my waist pulling me away. But that didn't stop her from reacting when her hand slid right across my left cheek making a loud sound. Everyone was speechless, even I, but it didn't stop me. Luke let go allowing me to get back at her. I plunged towards her throwing her to the ground until the principal came and had to peel my off of her with three other teachers.