Chapter 6

Chapter 6 : Chuan Chuan

With three thousand five hundred yuan in her pocket, Mi Qing was feeling a little excited.

Usually, three thousand five hundred yuan was not enough for her to buy a piece of clothing. But right now, the three thousand five hundred yuan to her was as precious as money to save a life.

On the way home, she carefully counted her money. Other than having to pay the landlord three hundred yuan, she will still be left with three thousand and two hundred. As long as she doesn't buy clothes rashly, three thousand and two hundred should be enough to last her for a month.

The next thing she had to do was, to get herself a job as soon as possible. As long as she has a steady income, she will then be able to live a better off life.

Initially, she was rushing home to write a resume, and share it on the internet. But before she even reach the entrance of South City Garden, a burst of aroma, that could make people's heart caper like a monkey and their mind gallop like a horse, wafted towards her.

She stood on the spot and breathed in deeply, it was the smell of chuan chuan xiang.

Mi Qing looked in all directions. There was indeed a chuan chuan store across the street, and it was named 'Fragrance that Floats Ten Miles'.

En, even though the name was a little tacky, but the fragrance really did smell appetizing.

Mi Qing hesitated, eating chuan chuan felt a little extravagant. But she had been already hungry for two days, thus she really really wanted to have a good meal.

She thought for a while; the amount of chuan chuan that I can eat alone would not cost more than a hundred yuan, it is still affordable.

A gust of cold wind brought the aromatic smell towards her again. Mi Qing shuddered in the wind. She had decided to eat chuan chuan to warm herself up.

Seeing that there was a customer walking in, the waiters of 'Fragrance that Floats Ten Miles' enthusiastically greeted her. After seeing Mi Qing clearly, the waiter's eyes brightened up. He put on his brightest smile in his entire life, and asked Mi Qing, "Beautiful lady, how many seats do you need? Do you have a reservation?"

Mi Qing studied him, the clothes that he was wearing should be the store's uniform, it looked like the traditional clothing that people in Han Dynasty wore, but for the sake of convenience, it was short-sleeved.

She smiled, and said to the waiter, "I did not make a reservation, and it will just be me alone."

The store was not crowded at that time. The waiter looked one round, and brought Mi Qing inside, "There's a seat available there."

Mi Qing followed him in, and casually looked at the surrounding. The store was renovated to the ancient Chinese style. Even the tableware were full of ancient flowery carvings. The waiters in the store all wore the same uniform, which looked very clean and neat.

Passing by a stairs, she looked up, and asked curiously, "Are there any seats upstairs?"

The waiter: "There are only private rooms upstairs, it is also our office area. Would you like to have a private room?"

Mi Qing thought it over, "Will there be extra charges?"

The waiter nodded, "Yes."

"Oh, then, nevermind." Mi Qing shrugged, and continued to follow the waiter.

Reaching her table, she noticed that the tables and chairs were very clean. It did not have the greasy feeling that normal restaurants had. As she sat down, she heard a woman shouting in her direction, "Xiao De Zi, come and lead the customer in. Is it that you can't walk anymore when you see a beauty?"