Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Little Bastard

Mi Qing had a strong urge to ask, that if she stole his dried mangoes, will she be humiliated miserably? But in the end she only managed to ask this; "Does your boss love to eat dried mangoes?"

Lin Jingrong replied, "Love? No, he's completely obsessed with it."

Mi Qing: "......"

"His dried mangoes are all handmade by himself. Not only are they clean, the taste is super good too." Lin Jingrong paused as she thought of something, then turned and walked towards the cashier, "Give me a moment."

When she came back, she was carrying a brown paper bag. It was exactly the same as the one that Mi Qing saw in Xiao Gu's kitchen.

"These were made with the remaining sides of the mango by the boss. Even though they are fragmented pieces of dried mangoes, but the taste is still very good, you should try it." She passed the paper bag to Mi Qing. To be honest, the brown paper bag left a shadow on Mi Qing's heart. Remembering the flavour of the five slices of dried mango that night, Mi Qing could not help but reach out to the paper bag.

Inside the bag, the dried mangoes were indeed very small, and were a little fragmented, but the color of it was still very pretty. She took out one piece and tried a bite of it. The texture of it was not as good as the entire slice, but taste is still rich and sweet.

In reality, she was still not sure, whether that five slices were really that nice to eat, or whether it was because she ate it in secrecy. Resulting to that five slices being nice to eat.

"How is it, the taste is not bad right?" Lin Jingrong was clearly very confident in the taste of the dried mangoes. The boss usually brings these kind of small dried mangoes to the store and give them to the store workers and customers as snacks. The taste of an entire slice still taste better though, you should try it if you have the chance."

Mi Qing awkwardly laughed, "Haha, I will definitely try it if i have the chance."

"I'll give you this bag then, take them home and eat them slowly." Lin Jingrong was very generous to this new customer of hers. "Our boss's cooking is very good. The base flavouring of the chuan chuan pot is his uniquely formulated by him and most of our customers love it. Do come here frequently to eat when you are free ah."

Mi Qing replied, "Alright, I'll definitely be back." After all, she did receive a lot from her. So for the sake of Sister Rongrong, she will come here frequently to give her business.

Next time. She will be back once she find a job!

Mi Qing's chuan chuan pot was mainly full of meat, when it was time to settle the bill, the price was a couple hundred bills. The clerk told her that since she was the tenant of the boss, she would get a membership card, and a 10% discount.

When Ming Qing planned to leave, she found out that there were many guests waiting to be seated.

To be honest, the business here is very good, while she was eating in there, apart from the beginning when there were few people, there has not been a vacancy, as soon as guests left the table, the waiter immediately wiped it clean, and a new set of guests sat down.

At the store front to prevent guests from being bored, different claw machines were placed and people were lined up in front of each of them to play. When eating, most people fear waiting too long, since guests are willing to wait outside, their dishes must certainly taste like home.

Mi Qing passed in front of three high school girls and inevitably heard their conversation.

"I heard today that the Xiao boss is coming. This time I have to get his attention!"