Chapter 22

The dishes at the hot spring villa are pretty tasty. Although Mi Qing believes that Xiao Gu's dishes are much better, they are quite unique. And Xiao Gu, the boss, is really generous. Not only did he order a bunch of vegetarian dishes, he also called for a lot of meat without saying anything.

Mi Qing was quite satisfied. Xiao Gu advised everyone to have a rest right after eating, and then go to the hot springs at one o'clock in the afternoon.

However, few people were willing to stay in their room to waste time while traveling. It was rare to have pleasant weather so everyone held onto their mobile phones and strolled around the villa taking pictures.

Mi Qing on the other hand really wanted to take a break. So, she went back to the room alone. She was a little excited preparing for the trip this past two days and had no time to surf Weibo. At this moment, she took out her mobile phone and connected to the villa's WiFi, and brushed over Mr. Rabbit's Weibo.

Mr. Rabbit's latest update was 8:19 last night, with only one emoji and one video.

He rarely posted videos, so Mi Qing clicked on it with interest.

The video shows Zhou Yiran sitting next to a Christmas tree and playing the piano. The background was similar to a department store. He was playing Merry Christmas. Although the piano was just an ordinary piano, it did not affect the melodious notes flowing from his fingertips.

Mi Qing froze, not because of his superb skills, but because of ... Wasn't this the star piano at Starlight Department Store, she also played a tune on it a few days ago!

It took a long time for the video to finish before she slowly put down her phone.

Brother Rabbit ... has come to City A?

She bit the corner of her mouth slightly, feeling a thin layer of sweat on her palms. He came to city A, but she left. She really can't tell whether to regret their missed encounter or to be grateful for the miss.

Even if she didn't come to the city to travel, City A was so huge, the probability of them not meeting was much greater than the probability of their encounter.

Mi Qing exhaled and lay down on the bed.

Outside, Chen Shishi took a number of landscape photos, picked a few that she was most satisfied with, and also used her mobile phone to connect to the villa's wifi, and went to play with Gu Xin's public account.

Chen Shishi: [Picture]

Chen Shishi: I'm on a trip, hahaha, hot spring villas are beautiful.

Gu Xin: You're on a trip? That's cool -.-

Chen Shishi: Yes yes yes, the boss invited us to have a soak in hot springs.

Gu Xin: Hot spring? Send photos when you are in the hot spring 🙂

Shen Shishi: Hello, you are lascivious.

Gu Xin: 🙂

Gu Xin opened the big picture she had sent and looked at it, and frowned a bit skeptical.

Hot spring? He seemed to have heard from Xiao Gu a few days ago that they would also be going on a trip to the hot spring for the Chuan Chuan Store ... This is too coincidental, isn't it?

He thought for a while, and sent a private message to Xiao Gu: "Do you have a girl called Chen Shishi in your shop?"

After a while, Xiao Gu sent back a reply: "There is one, what's wrong?"

Gu Xin froze for a moment, with his mouth twitching: "Nothing. I'll come to your store to eat a bunch of skewers 🙂

After sending the line, he suddenly thought of something else. Xiao Gu's shop went on a tour today. Wouldn't Zhou Yiran, who has made a special trip to eat there find the store empty?