Chapter 11

After eating, Mi Qing went to take a shower.

The place that was touched by Pang always seems to have a greasy after touch. She poured a large pool of shower gel on the back of the hand and washed it three times repeatedly before she finally felt it was not as disgusting as before.

She went back to the room, she applied a mask and started to massage herself. Today, she was physically and mentally exhausted. She held the massager around her body in her right hand, and her left hand took the mobile phone to see Mr. rabbit's weibo

"duck leg meat with creamy potatoes, with orange-flavored sauce, very refreshing ^_^[Picture]"

Mi Qing stared at the picture and licked her lips, she also wants to eat duck leg meat and creamy potatoes. Not long ago, she was wearing a beautiful dress and sitting in a high-class restaurant to eat Western food. Now she is in this place, eating instant noodles that are about to expire.

She quit weibo and began to recall the taste of Mapo tofu and steamed pork ribs she ate of tonight's dinner.

The next day, Xiao gu took Mi Qing to go to the chuan-chuan store.

At this time, the store has not yet opened, and there are only a few waiters in the hall. Seeing Xiao Gu coming in with Mi Qing, everyone stared at them with curios wide eyes, a very curios look but they could not ask their boss.

Xiao Gu opened the door "Let me introduce to you, this is Mi Qing, she will help you in the store for a while now."

"What?!" Xiao dezi who met her before exclaimed, "She wants to help in the store?"

He didn't believe this kind of beauty would start working here!

Mi Qing smiled at him and said: "Please advise me"

Xiao Dezi smiled at her and returned to the cashier counter. Lin Jing rong was originally upstairs, heard the buzz below, then went down and looked at: "What?"

Xiao Gu looked up at her and said: "Mi Qing wants to help here for a while, take care of her"

Lin Jing rong went down the stairs, he walked down a little hesitantly: "You let her be here to help? " Wasn't she a young miss? He couldn't imagine her helping around..

"Yeah." Xiao Gu nodded, without much explanation, "I will pay her, so if there is anything to tell her to do, don't be polite and tell her"

Mi Qing: "..."

Lin Jing rong: "... "

Now there are many people. She doesn't ask anything much. She can only nod her head. "yes boss"

Xiao Gu turned around and looked up and down a few times at her. He said: "In the store, you must wear uniforms. Your hair should be tied up, and, cut your fingernails."

Mi Qing's slender brow moved, the clothes in the store, she had seen it, the style was acceptable, and the hair was tied up. It's not a big deal, but she cut her nails... She looked down at her beautiful nails and was a bit reluctant: "Do i have to cut my nails? I did these nails for four hours"

Wasted time and money can be ignored, but her nails will become ugly after cutted.

Xiao Gu glanced at her: "Which waiter have you seen with such nails? The most important thing in the catering industry is hygiene. What do you think of the guests will think if they saw you with such long nails?"

Mi Qing snorted, of course, they probably would ask where she did them.

Unfortunately, she is now afraid to openly slam the landlord and the boss's Xiao Gu, and can only curse him in the heart.