Chapter 56

Mi Qing had a hundred feelings returning to City A again.

Xiao Gu did not drive to Nancheng Garden, but went straight back to Kerry International. Xiao Gu lifted her suitcase to the third floor and let Mi Qing sort through her clothes first, planning to go downstairs to make lunch himself.

Mi Qing unzipped her suitcase and glanced back at Xiao Gu who had already walked to the door, "It's so late now, just go downstairs and buy something for lunch."

Xiao Gu immediately vetoed her offer, "No way, you're pregnant now, I don't trust you eating those."

Mi Qing blinked, "So are you planning on cooking my own food for the entire duration of my pregnancy?"

"Of course." Xiao Gu looked at the time, and it was indeed late. So, he could only simply fry two dishes, "I'll just make two small dishes, it's quick and won't make you hungry for long."

After he went downstairs, Mi Qing went through the clothes in her suitcase one by one. The large bed in Xiao Gu's master bedroom had been replaced with the pink four-piece set they'd bought last time they'd gone shopping. And the curtains in front of the floor-to-ceiling window were pink lace.

Little Princess Mi Qing loved it so much that she hung her clothes in Xiao Gu's closet, taking up half the wall.

It really didn't take Xiao Gu to make lunch. And when Mi Qing held up her bowl, she suddenly remembered something, "When are you going to pick up Dog Egg?"

Xiao Gu gave it a thought, put down his chopsticks and looked at Mi Qing, "I want to send Tiantian to Gu Xin for the time being."

"Why?" Doggy was so attached to him, how sad he would be if he was really sent away.

Xiao Gu explained, "For one thing, you're pregnant....."

Before he could explain further, he was interrupted by Mi Qing: "It's okay to have a dog even during pregnancy... I had a teacher abroad before, and she still lived with a dog when she was pregnant, so it's not that bad."

Mi Qing had also heard of others saying that she couldn't have a dog when she was pregnant, but she hadn't seen any foreigners with this taboo when she was abroad. Originally, she didn't care about it at all, because she was afraid of dogs. So, she didn't expect to raise a dog, but today the problem still fell on her head.

"Just take Dog Egg for a checkup, it would be no problem to keep a pet, right?" She looked up at Xiao Gu as if it was her who was about to be abandoned.

Xiao Gu especially wanted to rub her head to smooth her hair at this moment, and he really did. He stood up, walked over to Mi Qing, leaned over the table and rubbed her head once more, "There's nothing wrong with raising a dog, but Tiantian is a husky. He's very noisy, what if he bumps you a bit?"

"He won't dare, you'll beat him if he runs into me!"

Xiao Gu laughed. Tiantian, the husky, was indeed trained by him to be obedient. But there's no guarantee when he would go wild. Besides, he had just returned to the Gu clan. The branch needs a lot of work to do: "Then who is responsible for walking the dog?"

This question threw Mi Qing into a tangle.

She wouldn't be able to walk the dog on a leash now that she is pregnant. Xiao Gu is now working in a company. If no one walks Dog Egg ... the consequences are a bit unthinkable.

Xiao Gu: "Tiantian was originally the dog that Gu Xin bought, so he should also take some responsibility. I'm a bit busy at the moment and can't take care of you and Tiantian at the same time. I'll pick him up again when this time passes."