Chapter 41

At the dinner table, Xiao Gu persisted in trying to get Mi Qing to delete the photos from her phone.

Mi Qing swallowed the Thai fragrant rice in her mouth and looked at Xiao Gu and smiled, "I won't delete it, if you don't treat me well in the future, I'll post the photo to an online Weibo forum in my circle of friends and let everyone come and take a look."

Xiao Gu: "..."

He looked at her in silence for a moment and opened his mouth, "If you dare post it on the Internet, I'll post that picture of you and the reindeer together."

Mi Qing didn't expect him to use this card, and immediately snapped her chopsticks on the bowl: "You haven't deleted that photo yet?"

This time, Xiao Gu grinned, "I'll delete it if you delete yours."

Mi Qing frowned and considered for a while before extending one index finger for a condition with Xiao Gu: "I delete one, you delete one."

Xiao Gu snorted and retorted, ""Don't think I don't know that you took a lot of pictures." Maybe she even recorded a video.

Mi Qing grunted and picked up her chopsticks to resume eating: "Then let's not delete anything."

Anyway, Xiao Gu only had one picture of her in his hand, and it was only ugly. She'll just put it on the head of the photographer's skill. No, it was Xiao Gu's photography skills that sucks!

After the meal, Xiao Gu didn't let Mi Qing wash the dishes. Mi Qing still couldn't recover when she was told to, "Go and tidy up your things and move them all to my room."

Mi Qing was on guard: "Why?"

Xiao Gu glanced back at her and chuckled, "Otherwise, it would be inconvenient for me to go sleep with you."

Mi Qing: "..."

How did he manage to say this line without a change on his face?

"Rogue." Even though she cursed at him, Mi Qing really went back to her room and started to organize her stuff. Most of her belongings were clothes, and after she hung half of them from Xiao Gu's wardrobe, she found that his wardrobe was too cramped.

The rest of her clothes had to be left in her original wardrobe. Next, she moved some of her daily necessities over as well, finally completing the massive project.

Speaking of which, although she had moved here two months ago, she had never entered Xiao Gu's room. She strolled around Xiao Gu's room with the massager.

This master bedroom is larger than her room, a little better decorated, and has a separate bathroom. Curiously, she pushed open the bathroom door and peeked inside for a glance only to find that there was no tub installed.

She felt regretful that Xiao Gu finished washing the dishes so soon and came in. Seeing that she was visiting his own bathroom, he couldn't help but walk over and said teasingly, "I didn't expect the little princess to be so horny, even my bathroom was also found intoxicating."

The corner of Mi Qing's eyes twitched as she backed out of the door, "You don't even have a bathtub, but you shamelessly call it a bathroom?"

Xiao Gu bowed his head and smiled as he thought for a while, "When everything here is in order, we'll move to Kerry International."

Mi Qing asked out of curiosity: "Is the shop here going to be managed by Sister Rongrong?"

"Yeah, I feel more at ease handing the job to her. Of course it's still better to take some of the old staff away and send them to the branch to train the new ones." Xiao Gu closed the door of the room behind him and walked in, "I will confirm the plan with the interior design company at the branch over the next few days. There is still a lot of preparatory work to do. I probably don't have time to take Tiantian out for his daily walk, I will leave him to you."