Chapter 46

Shortly after the New Year's Eve concert ended, Xiao Gu and his party started playing mahjong again. Mi Qing saw two o'clock passing next to him, and still couldn't hold on to the daze and leaned against Xiao Gu before falling asleep.

Even so, it didn't affect Xiao Gu's posture of playing mahjong.

It was until after six o'clock when the mahjong table was finally packed. Xiao Gu woke Mi Qing up, packed up the large and small bags by himself, and brought them back to the car.

The mall didn't open until 8:30, but at 6:00 or 7:00, a horde of a crowd of people had already started to dive in.

Xiao Gu came back from the parking lot, bringing two breakfasts he bought in passing. By the time it was past eight o'clock at daybreak, comrades of the police, who had been on the plaza all night, like them, straightened up for their patrols near the cordon.

Mi Qing grabbed Xiao Gu's arm and swayed it, unable to contain her excitement, "Bunny's counter is on the second floor, after we go in later, we won't take the elevator and go straight to the stairs."

Xiao Gu's brow twitched and he looked at her and asked, "Do I still have to accompany you inside?" He is a big man, swarming into the mall with a group of girls, that scene was a bit intoxicating to think about.

"Of course!" However, Mi Qing spoke with particular firmness, "Double insurance, what if I can't squeeze within those girls? Then, wouldn't we be up all night for nothing."

"...I don't think there should be any problem, we're so far ahead in line."

Mi Qing countered, "There's no limit to the number of exclusive lucky bags, just in case someone grabs a hundred in one go!"

Xiao Gu: "........"

Are they selling cattle lucky bags?

He was still thinking about it when the mall staff began opening the doors. The long-awaited crowd surged in with a clamor, like prisoners who had finally been set free.

Almost subconsciously, Mi Qing grabbed Xiao Gu and rushed in.

It must be because they don't think they can fit in the elevator or they're worried that the elevator will break down at the critical moment, but like Mi Qing, there are some people who also chose the stairs.

By the time Mi Qing dragged Xiao Gu to the second floor, there was already a line in front of the counter. But the queue was moving fast, for some girls were already coming out of it with their lucky bags.

Mi Qing glanced at the lucky bags in their hands. They're pink, and particularly large bags. The handheld ribbon was styled into a pair of rabbit ears, they're simply cute.

It wasn't long before it was her turn. She was a little excited as she handed over the silver card to the staff and almost roared out, "Two lucky bags, please!"

Without even looking at her, one of the staff swiped her card, and one handed her two from the bag full of lucky bags.

Mi Qing lifted it, heavy. Xiao Gu found her whole person weighed down and quickly took the lucky bag in her hand: "I'll carry it."

The two walked quickly to a bench next to the counter, and Mi Qing couldn't wait to open the bag. She picked one at random and opened the concealed latch on the lucky bag.

There was also a bag inside, with a bow tied in pink silk, and upon opening the bow, she took all the clothes out.

As posted on the official website, there was a coat, a sweater, a skirt and a dress.

The coat was a pale apricot, long, and when Mi Qing compared to her stature, it fell over her knees. The sweater and dress are pink with rabbit ears trim on top. What surprised Mi Qing most was that there was also a pair of rabbit ear-suspenders in the bag!

She almost screamed out in excitement, "I got the pants sold in stores! These rabbit-ear suspenders, I've been eyeing them before!"

Xiao Gu then looked blandly aside, "Oh."

Mi Qing's enthusiasm wasn't quenched by his cold response, she picked up a pile of clothes and headed for the bathroom, "I'll go change, wait here for me ooh."

Xiao Gu: "........"

It was more than ten minutes later that Mi Qing came out of the bathroom, and she had already changed into the clothes in the lucky bag she bought. The long, pale apricot-colored coat that she has on her had unexpectedly brightened Xiao Gu's eyes.

"Well?" She ran out of the room in a huff and twirled around in front of Xiao Gu.

Xiao Gu gave her another look and answered, "Yes, I didn't expect this style to suit you quite well." Mi Qing has always looked pink and tender. But this light mature feminine style also brought him a refreshing look.

Mi Qing smiled triumphantly, "In the past, my mother has always told me that I am like a hanger and looked good in anything."

Xiao Gu smirked and asked, "And you believe everything your mother says about you?"

Mi Qing: "..."

Why shouldn't she believe it! Her mother is telling the obvious truth!

Xiao Gu packed her original clothes into the bag and dragged her towards the parking lot: "Alright, let's go back, aren't you tired after tossing and turning all night?"

Mi Qing smoothed her own clothes and followed him, giving him a sidelong glance, "Our family driver has always been the one to buy lucky bags for me. He's acquainted with someone in the shop so he had always brought one back to me in advance." Speaking of which, her voice bubbled again in excitement, "It's the first time I've bought a lucky bag by myself, it's so nerve-wracking! It's a lot more fun than it used to be."

Xiao Gu laughed, "If you were the witness to the way you grabbed the lucky bag just now, you probably wouldn't think so."

Mi Qing pouted: "How did I look?"

Xiao Gu: "The little princess masquerading as a street hoodlum, it's a pity I didn't record it."

Mi Qing: "..."

Even if she were a female rogue, she would still be a princess quality female rogue.

Outside the mall, there were still quite a few people rushing in, it was very crowded. Mi Qing deliberately took the side of the door, but still, it's a bit crowded.

Many of the girls were carrying various brands of lucky bags in their hands, talking and laughing together. After passing a counter, Mi Qing suddenly looked sideways at Advisor Xiao: "Were you looking at that girl just now?"

Xiao Gu froze for a moment, looking at her somewhat puzzled, "Which girl?"

Mi Qing frowned and said, "Still trying to pretend, it's the one who just walked by."

Xiao Gu smiled helplessly, "A group just passed by."

"It's the tallest one and with the best temperament inside!" Mi Qing's brow furrowed even more as she said, "Didn't you say which one, how did you know it was just a group of sisters who walked past?"

Xiao Gu: "........"

Because he can see far.

But Mi Qing was clearly already enraged because Xiao Gu was peeking at other girls: "You men are just shameless! Even with a girlfriend, you still have to look at other pretty girls!"

Xiao Gu: "..."

He let go of her hand, swept her into his arms and rubbed her hair, "Be good, let's go back and sleep, your hallucinations will disappear once you've had a rest."

Mi Qing: "..."