Chapter 15

Chapter 15 : Cook

After Mi Qing finished eating a large bowl of birthday noodles, she even drank the soup clean.

Xiao Gu was amused watching on the opposite side. "Do I really cook delicious noodles?"

Mi Qing drew a tissue, wiping the corners of her mouth while talking: "I'm just too hungry." She threw the tissue into the trash can and stood up from the chair. "I've worked for you till now, this bowl, I'll leave it for you to wash."

After speaking, she headed into her bedroom. Xiao Gu looked at her back, thinking to himself of the wage he hasn't paid her. He lowered his head slightly and chuckled, but still took Mi Qing's bowl and went to wash the bowl in the kitchen.

After eating a bowl of noodles, Mi Qing was energized. She took a quick bath and drilled into the quilt with her rabbit ears pajamas on.

After applying three layers of cherry-scented hand lotion, she groped for her phone under the pillow.

The time is now 11.58, there are still two minutes left before her 22nd birthday has passed.

She habitually browsed through Weibo and found out a new unread private message from......Mr. Tuzi!

Mi Qing sat up excitedly and clutching her rabbit hoodie that went askew from her excitement. She brushed her hair off her sight and opened the message.

Mr. Tuzi (Rabbit): Happy birthday ^ _ ^ [Cake].

Mr. Rabbit: A long time has gone and you've grown to 22 years old now. [Giggle] Ah, yes, I 'm back, but I heard that you are not feeling well, and you did n't show up on your birthday. Is it serious? Your domestic number could not be reached, so I had to send you a private message. Well, these are birthday presents. I'll give them to you the next time we meet. ^ _ ^ [Picture] [Picture]

The picture he sent was a big rabbit plush doll, and a set of pink rabbit cutlery, which were exquisite and adorable.

Mi Qing got a little dazed. Although she and Zhou Yiran have known each other for many years, they weren't that close to each other. It 's just because they belong in the same circle, that they often meet at dinner parties and the like.

But after college, they both went abroad, and their only connection was broken.

Although Mi Qing has been secretly following him through Weibo, this was only one-sided, and she rarely even commented on his posts. She did not expect that he remembered her birthday.

Mi Qing's nose felt a little bit sour. She was just going to say thank you, but after thinking about it, she held back.

After she thanks him, maybe they'll talk. Once they talk, they will inevitably talk about each other's recent circumstances, and she doesn't want him to know about her own downfall.

At the same moment, the phone received another new message.

"Happy birthday dear, the gift is ready for you. I will deliver it to you in person when you come back."

Mi Qing pursed her lips, and for the sake of treating them equally, she did not reply to this message.

Time has jumped to 00:00, she logged out of Weibo and laid down on the bed again.

Thinking of a rare day off tomorrow, Mi Qing slept very sweetly tonight.

Because her alarm clock was set off before going to bed, Mi Qing slept until 11:30 before waking up – or it should be due to the tempting aroma emanating from the kitchen.