Chapter 58

After Gu Xin hung up the phone, Husky still spared no effort to learn how to wolf bark.

His howling was pinching Gu Xin's head endlessly. It was obvious that Howling Celestial Dog was very cute when he was little, so why has it changed into another species when he grew up?

Xiao Gu must have raised him this way.

Gu Xin came to this conclusion, looked at him in silence for a while, picked up his phone and sent a text to Chen Shishi: "Have you been busy lately?"

Chen Shishi was quick to reply, "I have two more subjects to finish for the exam! What do you want, Dada? Are you trying to ask me out? [shy]"

Gu Xin had asked her to go to the New Year's Eve concert previously, which was the first time Chen Shishi had seen Gu Xin on the stage. Unlike in private, Gu Xin on the stage was all glittering with dazzling light, handsome and flamboyant, with a superstar's stamp with every move of his hand. And a single look from him could make fans down the stage to scream wildly.

The shock brought by the live music was also incomparable to his songs on his album. Chen Shishi felt like she had fallen in love with Gu Xin again after watching this New Year concert.

Hearing her say that, Gu Xin just laughed and sent a voice message over, "I'd like to ask you to come and walk my dog, and as a reward, I'll buy you dinner."

Chen Shishi tapped on the voice message and listened to what Gu Xin had to say. Her fingertips darted across the screen of her phone: "It's okay if you don't treat me to dinner, I only have one request. Can you use voice with my WeChat in the future? :)"

Gu Xin's voice was truly sous-fried, and she felt like she could listen to it all night.

The sound of a new message came with Gu Xin's second voice message on WeChat. It was really the same voice: "As long as you like it."

Chen Shishi: "........"

Palm-face.

She basked on it for a while, before asking, "When did you get a dog, too?"

Gu Xin pressed the voice button and recorded his reply, "It's the one Xiao Gu was raising before, Mi Qing is pregnant now, he couldn't take care of it, so he let it stay with me."

The voice-controlled Chen Shishi didn't have time for Gu Xin's magnetic voice this time, because she was stunned by his words, "Mi Qing is pregnant?!"

Although she had heard about Boss Xiao and Mi Qing's marriage, she hadn't heard that they married with a child on the way!

Although she typed her message, Gu Xin still felt the shock that surged through her body across the screen.

He pressed the voice button again, "Why are you so excited, is the baby yours?"

Chen Shishi: "........"

Her Dada has a great sense of humor.

She poked at the screen with her fingers still trembling, "I just think that the two of them are progressing at a good pace."

She felt like Mi Qing was still discussing with her whether Sister Rongrong was the lady boss or not, then in a flash, she was pregnant with Boss Xiao's child and sat firmly in the position of the lady boss.

"Well, yeah." As Gu Xin finished this grumble, he thought to himself, shouldn he and Chen Shishi also speed up the pace?

Maybe, he can take advantage of walking the dog to develop their relationship?

With this plan set, he decided that Husky's face wasn't that abominable.

The next day was the day Xiao Gu invited everyone to dinner at the chuan chuan store. Chen Shishi was also invited. Her nosy gaze swept over Mi Qing's flat belly and asked, "How many months has it been?"