Chapter 62

On Saturday, it was still a sunny day.

Even though it was a rare weekend, Xiao Gu didn't use it to sleep in. They're going far today, so he got up early and woke up Mi Qing too after making breakfast.

Last night while discussing their destination, Xiao Gu considered that they hadn't returned to C City for a long time. Not to mention whether Mi Qing had missed her parents or not, the few old people there must have missed Xiao Mo.

So he proposed going to City C, not only to see the newly developed attractions, but also to spend time with their family.

Both Mi Qing and Xiao Mo were fine with it, and the matter was finalized.

After being woken up by Xiao Gu, Mi Qing washed up and went to call her son too. It was a surprise however when she pushed open the door, Xiao Mo was already dressing up.

Mi Qing looked at him as he struggled to get his pants up, and stifled a smile, "Zhou Zhou, let mom help you."

She walked over and tried to help Xiao Mo put on his pants, only to be surprised again by Xiao Mo's rejection: "Daddy said I have to learn to dress myself."

Mi Qing blinked and said, "But these are pants."

Xiao Mo gave it a thought and decided that she made sense, so he cheerfully handed the pants in his hand to his mother, "Then mom help me wear it."

Mi Qing took the small pants in his hand and helped him put them on in two or three strokes. After getting dressed, he was taken to the sink again to brush his teeth and wash his face. Only after that did she drag him downstairs.

Husky trotted to them wagging his tail and barking. Xiao Gu was serving their breakfast on the table when he heard the barking, so he turned back to Xiao Mo and asked, "Did you put on your own clothes?"

Xiao Mo nodded with particular sincerity, "Yes!"

Xiao Gu raised a brow then glanced at the smiling Mi Qing next to him and asked again, "What about those pants?"

Xiao Mo: "........"

"Mom put them on for me..." He buried his head between words, not daring to look at his dad's face.

The smile on Mi Qing's face froze for a moment as Xiao Gu hooked his lips and said to Xiao Mo, "In the future, you have to learn to wear all your clothes, pants, socks and shoes by yourself, okay?"

"Got it." Xiao Mo nodded his head.

Mi Qing was a little displeased: "Zhou Zhou is still so young, what's wrong with me helping him get dressed? And you helped me get dressed this morning."

Xiao Gu: "..."

He coughed and opened the chair and sat down: "Don't say this in front of your son."

Mi Qing: "..."

Why did the words become inexplicably indecent the moment they passed his lips?

"Mom, does Dad still have to help you get dressed?" Xiao Mo tilted his head to look at Mi Qing. No wonder Dad rarely helps him get dressed, it turns out he had to help his mother get dressed too.

Faced with his innocent question, Mi Qing flushed red. In fact Xiao Gu was more often helping her undress.....

She let out a violent dry cough and hugged Xiao Mo onto his exclusive high chair: "Kids don't ask strange questions."

Xiao Mo was even more confused. Was the question of his dad helping his mom get dressed strange? Because Mom is an adult, does she feel shy about people knowing she needs help getting dressed?