Chapter 67

It would certainly be best if a consensus could be reached on the issue of sleeping.

Gu Xin thought about it and still asked rather euphemistically, "Is that what you think too?"

"Of course..." When it comes to this, the tip of Chen Shishi's tongue turned abruptly. She coughed and righteously, honestly proclaimed, "Of course, I don't think so! I'm a pure fan, and I just love Dada's music!"

Gu Xin looked at her for a while, and worriedly blurted out in the end, "Oh, that's a pity."

Chen Shishi: "..."

Wait a minute. What does Dada mean by that? Was he wanting her to sleep with him?

... How is that possible! Oh, she knows. Dada must be testing her!

So Chen Shishi put on the "I'm the most upright person in the world" face: "Dada, don't worry, I'm not interested in your body!"

Gu Xin: "........"

He withdrew his hand and reached over, covering her eyes.

Chen Shishi leaned back and asked nonplussed, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, just a smudge of oil in my hands."

Chen Shishi: "..."

It seems that Dada just ate the marinated vegetables and also ate crispy meat.......

Gu Xin withdrew his hand and stood up from the couch, "I'll go cook."

Chen Shishi wiped her face with a tissue and followed him to the kitchen: "I'll cook."

"No need." Gu Xin washed the rice twice, then put it in the rice cooker and pressed the cook button, "I'm done."

"Oh ..." It's really just cooking.

Although it was on vacation, the dormitory was on curfew, and Chen Shishi didn't dare to go back too late. So she took the bus back to school while it was still dark.

After that, not only did she go to Gu Xin's house every day to help him walk his dog, but she also started her working life again.

Because the chuan chuan store branch was about to open, Chen Shishi was also a bit busier than before. Now, Xiao Gu and Mi Qing had absolutely no time to manage the branch's affairs. Everyday, it's just Sister Rongrong and a few of the old employees training newcomers and still preparing for the opening.

Although the days were busy, it also passed in a flash. And around the corner, God's Forbidden Zone 4 was also released while the branch opened as scheduled.

Chen Shishi hadn't expected that Boss Xiao had actually invited Gu Xin to cut the ribbon, and she accidentally leaked the news. In order to express her apology, she sent a text message to Gu Xin Dada: "Gu Xin Dada, are you free tomorrow? I'll buy you a movie ticket."

The title "Gu Xin Dada" was recently developed by Chen Shishi, because every time she called Gu Xin, she felt that she had to fold her life. But when she called him Dada, Gu Xin would be unhappy. So she took this eclectic approach, she felt that she was really too witty.

Gu Xin Dada didn't immediately agree to Chen Shishi's invitation. And although he was jumping with joy, he still asked first, "What movie are we going to watch?"

Chen Shishi: God's Forbidden Zone 4 ^ _ ^

Gu Xin snorted, sure enough.

He sent a voice message to Chen Shishi: "Aren't there any other movies to see in the cinema?"

Chen Shishi: 0.0 If there's a famous movie, I'll definitely pick that one.

Gu Xin: "..."

This is sarcasm!