Chapter 1- Mornings

Angela's pov.
Orlando, Florida.

Crrring! Crrring!
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I glanced at my wall clock only to realize it was 6:45am.

I had to get to school before 7:30 but here was I still sleeping. I quickly jumped out of my bed and walked hurriedly into my bathroom. I did my hygiene and took my bath. I ran out of my bathroom with a white fluffy towel wrapped around my body. I scanned through my room to look for my blow dryer.

My room was big and spacious. It was painted with my favorite colors, white and red. My queen sized bed was at the side of the room near my study table. My crystal floor lamp was at the left top corner of the room. Above the bed hangs the clock and my alarm clock is on the bedside table.

Opposite the bed is a large window with light blue curtains and plain screens. My white wardrobe is at the side of the room. A red stylish carpet with white stripes in at the center of the room. The room is decorated with pictures of Dr. Ramakanta Panda and childhood pictures that brings memories.

I found my dryer under my bed. I instantly knew Annika might have snuck in when I was in the shower. I blow dried my hair and styled in backwards. I ransacked through my wardrobe and picked a purple blouse and a high waist jeans that hugged my curves perfectly. I put on my black boots and flung my backpack behind my back. I rushed out hurriedly to see my family eating dinner.

For breakfast we had ham, toasted bread, eggs, pancakes, bacon, coffee, tea, chocolate milk and cereal. I took some chocolate milk and bread and munched on them hurriedly.

" Slow down, sweetie." my mom said.
"Mum it's beben birthy" I muttered.
"You look like a goat in hot water" Fred mocked.

"Mom." I yelled.
"Anthonio" Mom called.
"Fredrick" Dad said sternly.
"Fine fine; but you better hurry up else find yourself another ride."

He grabbed my milk and ran upstairs.
Hmmmph; I exhaled heavily.

" Bye mom, Bye dad" I said as I entered Fred's car.
"Annika get yo goofy butt down here" I yelled.
Annika sashayed into the car dressed like she was going for a fashion show.

Annika's outfit.

"Geez Annika, it's school we're going to not some fashion gala" I yammer.

" I don't care,lil sis. Yunno I gotta look good." She winks.

"Okay guys enough of the chit chat, let's get going."

A/n: Soo......... that's chapter 1
Let me know your thoughts.
Remember to vote and comment x
Hugs xx
Adwoa ♥️