Chapter 12 - Finding out the truth.

I know I have ghosted you people for a while know 😭 and I'm sowwy
I've been working on an update for sometime and it's ready anyways hope you like it!!!! ☺️

Above is a picture of Sonia

~Angela

I stilled as I listened to their conversation. I just couldn't believe my ears. Why me? Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?

Flashback.
"Hey Mark." mum slurred.
" hey uh Liz." Simone's dad replied.
" mmmhmm" Dad cleared his throat. "let's get to business there's no time for this."

" Hm...okay well as you know business is slow and we need more exports to make this stable and I don't want Isa coming to ruin all this." She said in an evil tone.

What business? Ain't she a fashion designer?

"You need to go to Philadelphia for more goods." Dad continued.
"We need to sell it to prepare for the ceremony." He continued sadly.

"Oh cheer up at least we're getting rid of one of them." Mum said as she lighted a cigarette.

"What the f!ck is all this" I whisper yelled.

"Calm down we're going to find out soon." Annika assured.

I nooded as I turned my attention to the screen.

"Rid? She's your daughter?" Dad glared at her.

"Point of correction.....they are not our children. They were abducted from their forsaken parents." My supposed mother burst into mock laughter.

Christ!!!!!! What is all this? I turned to look at the rest and they all looked horrified.

" In fact you get the cocaine and marijuana for the exports and tomorrow we're going to Philadelphia to get more products. Martha get me masks and some clothes to disguise ourselves. Nobody must know who the drug Lord really is." She ended.

End of flashback.

To say I was stupified will be an understatement. I glanced over at Annika who had tears in her eyes already but quickly wiped them.

"Um....I think we should continue listening to them." I said almost breaking down.

" Ang-"
I rose my hand to silence him.

I fixed my eyes on the screen and continued to watch.

" You disgust me." Dad said.
" Pfft" she scoffed.

" I think we should keep it low so the children won't hear us." Martha who has been quiet throughout the conversation spoke up.

" Those naive punks might be watching a movie marathon." Mum replied as she puffed smoke in the air.

" I don't know but I think we should tell them about what's going to happen in two days time." Dad suggested nervously.

" No hun..... let's crush them." Mom said shocking me to the core .

I don't know why but I started sending all the money I had to a private bank account I created. I don't know why I was doing that but I just felt the need to do so.

I sent Fred and Annika a text message to do same. They looked at me with questioning eyes but I texted them to do it and that I will explain later.

"What the actual f!ck Elizabeth. You don't wanna tell your daughter she's getting married in two days." Dad exploded.

"Fine I'll tell Angela she's getting married in two days time." She said.