Questions \ Answer Section |Casts|

Hi! It's me. Again. So I decided to do a Q and A section between the Cast. Just for fun and stuff. This is the first one. Though there will be more I thought it will be cool to have a Q and A section. We didn't have chapters in all the Casts' pov so I mean.....

Let's get started.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me : Hello! Anyone?! Ugh you guys are annoying.

Annika: why are you yelling? I was trying to get some sleep you know.

Me: I just have a f-

Angela: oh great it's the author who wants to make my life miserable.

Me: I came in peace. I just need-

Fred: what's all the noise about?

Me: Can you all stop interrupting and listen. I have to go back into the real world.

Angela: suit yourself.

Me: Rude.

Annika: Pfft. You made her rude remember.

Me: right.

Me: So Angela. How do you really feel about the situation with Josh and Cathy you best friend.

Angela: Exes. Okay so honestly I still feel betrayed because I didn't expect anyone to do that to me especially not Cathy. Josh. I really don't know. He stooped so low. *Sighs*

Me: hmmmm.....I see.
Annika, How do you feel about your sister's fate being sealed and your parents not being your parents?

Annika: I just wanna go back in time and punch their faces. No one messes with my sister and I feel really bad for my "parents" because they weren't that cool and they've lost precious diamonds and who knows they might have abducted us because Liz is barren. I don't know. You're the writer here. * Enters room and locks the door*

Annika: nobody should come in. I need my beauty sleep.

Me: Fred. You're the only one left so what do you intend to do now that-

Fred: *yawns* Go and come back later. *Walks away*

Me: whew. I didn't get murdered at least. *Walks briskly to other side*

Me: Josh. Can you please tell me why you played Angela?

Cathy: Because she's a selfish good for nothing spoilt brat who took away all I ever wanted.

Simone: Dang girl. No one asked you nothing so you'd better shut your mouth.

Me: Thanks Sim.

Simone: Anything for you.

Josh: I feel really bad because I still like her but I didn't want to appear weak infront of the other guys so....

Me: So you decided to mess with her feelings. How will you feel if that was done to your sister?

Josh: I don't have a sister. I'm an only child.

Me: Whatever! If you still like her, why are you dating Catherine.

Josh: To make her jealous.

Me: You're one confused nigga.

Cathy: Don't you have questions for me?

Me: I don't deal with puke. See you later friends. * Walks to the far end*

Me: Hi Elizabeth! I'll like to ask you a few questions.

Elizabeth: what are you some detective?

Me: No. I'm the author of your life as well as this book so I'll appreciate if you cooperate.

Elizabeth: And if I don't?

Me: Then we do this the hard way. * smirks*

Me: so how do you feel about everything that's gone down?

Elizabeth: I'm going to crush them. They're gonna regret every single day get f their miserable lives. I lost a billion dollars because of them. I've gone bankrupt because apparently those brats drained my pocket. This isn'tthe end!

Anthonio: Well. We're
getting a divorce hopefully. I can't keep up with her madness and I wish those kids can forgive me. I wish them the best of luck in life.
We might probably meet again right.

Me: We'll see about that. Thank you for your cooperation. I have to go back now.

Hope a few of your questions has been answered??? Comment down below if you have more questions. See you when I see you.

Peaceee☮️💯❤️