Chapter 5- First kiss

Hey guys 😘
It's been a while. I'm really really sorry for not updating the whole of last week. School work was pretty stressful but I'm back so let's hit the road. Please vote and comment 😫😫 It's very very important.❤️

This chapter is dedicated to nighttime_songs for such an amazing cover❤️

Josh~

"Where are we going." She asked.

"It's a surprise." I hummed.

" You know I don't like surprises right." She chuckled.

" Relax you'll love it." I replied.

I draw closer to her till she feels my breath. She turns sharply and pushes me gently.

Well.....her action took me by surprise but this is Angela we're talking about boy's have been dying to have her but she's not an easy chick.

"You should keep your eyes on the road." She murmurs.

"I'm sorry-"
"I apologise-" We both say at the same time. We laugh awkwardly.

"I shouldn't have done that or tried to do that." I say sincerely. She slaps my shoulder and smiles bashfully.

"Not to worry I forgive you" I heard her say.

Gosh that was too fast. I say to myself though I have to do that sooner or later but I had to lay it cool so she won't suspect a thing.

Adwoa: abi what's this boy talking about?

Josh : What are you doing in my thoughts?

Adwoa: Ahh sorry sir. I'll get going. * Walks away*

Okay. Okay back to me.
"We're here." I exclaim.

We get to our destination and I walked gently to her side. I offered her my arm and she took it slowly. I led her inside. I pressed the button of the elevator and we stepped in.

"Did I tell you how pretty you look" I started a conversation.

"Gosh...you did" She blushed profusely.

The power was suddenly cut short.
Oh no.
I was hyperventilating. I had to keep my cool so Angela won't see me as a coward, instead what happened surprised me.

" Oh no; She panicked.
She was gasping for air and it looked so scary.

" Angie Angie, breathe in and out babe." I caressed her arm.

"I am freaking claustrophobic Josh" she wailed.

Dang she's unbearable and funny right now. I huffed lowly.
The light then came on.
"Whew." I exhaled while trying to stand straight.
"Goodness" she shouted wiping dust off her jacket.

"You know you look cute when you're scared." I winked.

"Oh... I'm sorry about that. I have serious claustrophobia and I couldn't take it so...." She said in her thick Canadian accent.

" C'mon babe....I mean Angie, it's nothing" I smile awkwardly.

"Okay...Thanks." she blushes stupidly and hugs me.

I'm not friendly or the smiley type. I'm ruthless but I have this facade to hide the ruthless side of me.

I like Angie. I really do but I gotta do what I gotta do tonight. I've always liked her since the sixth grade but she's so daft to notice.