Chapter 13- rape......

Hi... It's me! Again ;)
So this chapter will be in about three or four pov, so don't get confused!
Happy reading 😚

Angela

I walked out of the building trying hard to hide my tears from falling. I kept walking till I crashed into someone. I looked up to see the rest of the squad staring at me with worried expressions.

" What happened? Is everything okay?" Annika asked.

"Simone what's going on? She looks like she just saw a ghost." Fred lamented.

I stood immobile like a sculptured bride. I zoned out of the conversation and my mind went back to what Sonia said.
We were abducted and our supposed parents were Drug Lords. I'm getting married in two days?

I don't know what happened but I started shaking violently then everything became black.

I woke up to see Fred pacing around the room and Annika? Annika held on to the cloth as if I had died.

" What happened." I asked in a croaked voice.

I tried getting up but I felt a sharp pain pierce through my chest.

"Don't stand you b!tch. Do you how much you scared us!" Annika yelled.

"Well I-

" Shut up. I'm not done yet." She glared at me.

" Yes ma'am." I sassed.

She gave me a bone-crushing hug which caught me unawares.

" Uhh....I can't breathe." I gasped for air.

"Oh sorry." She gave me a small smile.

"But seriously never do that again. Mr. Overprotective here almost killed the doctor." She narrated as she eyed Fred.

" What! He was cocky and was checking Annika out." Fred defended.

"Okay enough and I'm sorry it's just that....I was shocked and what Sonia said was a lot to take in and guys there's something I have to tell you." I began.

" So on getting to Elizabeth's office we found Sonia which made our search very easy. We told her why we needed her help and she cooperated. I asked her to tell me who Elizabeth really is and she confirmed that Elizabeth ain't our mom and even Dad didn't know till last year but he couldn't report her apparently she's very evil and can kill." I narrated painfully.

I  continued to tell them everything that happened not leaving a single detailed.

"Um....so we have to go to Ghana for our safety but it's fine if you don't want to go. I can go alone get an apartment with the money in my account and you guys can also go far away from here but we'll keep in touch." I ranted anxiously.

" Don't worry we're not leaving at least not yet........ we're in this together okay." Fred reassured.

" Yes baby sis I'm with you no matter what and take it easy because you're more sensitive to stuff like this." Annika gave a sad smile.

"Thank you guys so much and we're going to find our real parents okay." I cried.

" Am I interrupting something?" The doctor asked.

" Nope. No not at all." I replied.

" Do your job and get out." Fred glared at him and soon they were in a glaring contest.

" Mmmhmm.....Can we be civil with each other." Annika forced a smiled.

" I don't like him." Fred groaned childishly.