Chapter 29- I'm Angela Parker.

~You tell people how to treat you.

I had finished eating and was currently sitting on my bed. I knew my exams was in a week but I was still very disturbed. I got up quickly and walked straight to Aunt Patra's room. I knocked quietly on the door.
I knocked again but no response.
"Aunt Patra, You good?"

Silence.

"Aunt, please open this door. I can break this door you know...." I drawled but no response.

" Okay. Fine. Good night. I'll be back again tomorrow." I exhaled sharply and walked back to my room. I slumped the door shut.

I hate family Drama and at this point I was confused. I don't even get the point of all this. I wanted someone to talk to but apparently I had less than ten contacts on my phone. This made me miss Fred so much. He's always been there for me. He always listens to me no matter what but things change.

I smiled sadly. I got up and went to Annika's room which was directly opposite mine. I met her on the phone with someone.

" I'll call you back. I need to go." She ended the call and looked up at me.
I stared blankly at her. She stared back but with a rather bored expression.

" What do you need?" She asked.

" Nothing just someone to talk to." I replied.
She tapped on the side of her bed.

I sat beside her with my head down.

" So what's up?" She asked.

" Nothing." I replied.

" Are you okay? Us it about Fred or what happened? Angela I'm your sister you can tell me anything." She whisper.

" I know..... I'm just confused about almost everything if you ask me. I miss Fred so much. I try to just brush it off but I miss him. Aunt Patra and Uncle Martin had an argument and that's bad because I've never seen them quarrel and from the way Phoebe reacted it looks as though they don't quarrel. Ughhhh I feel like crying." I ranted.

" You know it's okay to feel this way you know and it's okay to cry. Don't worry everything's going to be fine. We're the Parker sisters! You're Angela Parker and you always figure it out." She gushed.

" Thank you. You're the best." I said.

She hugged me and said.

" I know I know."

" Not a hugger." I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

" Oh please you love my hugs." She bragged.

" You wish." I laughed and walked out.

" I love you!" She yelled.

" I know." I smirked.

I went to my room feeling much better and of course I read my notes before I slept just in case you know we write a test or something.

No! No!No!Noooo!
I squeezed the sheets tightly. I was panicking. I woke up with sweats running down my face. My nightmares was the same. I wasn't getting any better. I rubbed my forehead and sighed.

I knew I had insomnia as crazy as it might sound I don't need any doctor or anyone to tell me but I know and I'm trying to get better. I brushed off the thought and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, took my bath and wore my school uniform. I released my very long hair today. I didn't care if it was against school rules or anything. I took my school bag and shoved it  into my pocket. I glanced at my  messy room one last time and walked out. I knocked on Annika's door and went downstairs to get something to eat.