Chapter 30- Bullies?

Carlos.

We went out quietly. I walked quietly behind her. We soon got to our classroom and damn I felt so awkward.
Temilade was already sitting on my chair so I took my seat by Vee. She took a book from her bag and buried her head in the book.

The actual??
I tapped the table gentliwith my fingers to draw her attention.
"Vee?" I drawled.

" Bro, I'm tryna read here." She said slightly annoyed.

" Relax for me. Are you okay?" I asked.

" Do I look okay to you?" She glared at me.
This girl is bipolar. I made sure to say that in my mind.

"Phoebe was being bullied all this while and we knew nothing about it. I knew nothing about it. I noticed something was off but I had you know being in the hospital and all but I couldn't figure it out and- and-" she cleared her throat and closed her eyes.

" I really really hate it when the people I care about are being manipulated and Phoebe's like my little sister so it makes me upset." She continued as she opened her eyes.
Her caramel chocolate eyes staring deep into my eyes. I tried to see if I could detect any emotion in her eye but it was so distant. There's something up with Vee.

" Vee, is something bothering you? You know you can always talk to me." I replied.

She looked at me for a moment before giving me a small smile.
" Nothing I can't handle. Just a few issues at home."

" What can I do to help?" I offered.

" Nothing just be my friend." She replied.

" I kinda miss Courtney and Josh. They're a pain in the neck but I miss them." She said successfully changing the subject.

" Oh they're fine. Wanna come over tonight?" I asked without thinking.

" Yeah sure. I'll be there by 7 p.m." Vee replied with a smile.
Vee diverted her attention on the big medical books infront of her and I just put my head on the table.

The bell rang so we had English. Miss. Harriet entered the class and we stood up to greet her.

" Morning class." She said in a stern voice.
I saw Vee roll her eyes at her.

" Good morning Ma'am." The class responded.
" Get seated, we'll be studying Adverbs today." She announced.

" I'm tired already. I wanna get out." Vee whispered to me in a canadian accent.

"If you want to avoid her troubles, you'll shut up and listen." I gave her a cheeky smile. She huffed.

The class ended shortly. "Arghhhhhhhhhh."
Vee shouted drawing the attention of the whole class.

" What happened?" Michael asked in a worried tone.

" Are you crazy ni?" Temilade glared hardly at Vee who rolled her eyes at them and walked to the front.

" Sorry about that. I just wanted to say a very big thank you to each and every one of you. Those that visited me in the hospital and those that couldn't. I want to say thank you.....hehe I don't like people." She continued scrunching her nose.