Chapter 6 - Threats

Hey people!!!
What's popping? Thank you guys so much for 200+ reads 😩😫
Oh gosh I feel like crying right now 😱😘
Anyways for you treat there's going to be an update or two♥️
Peace.

This chapter is dedicated to NaaYarkaiMensah , NoughtMaThang and thatweirdface
Thank you so much xx

Josh~

She slowly and unsurely removed my hands from her waist and took her seat.
Never going to admit this to anyone but that little action broke my heart, and also intensified my need no hunger to win what I sighed for.

By hook or by crook I'll make her fall for me in every way.

"Won't you take your seat." She asked me biting her lips. Her sweet plump lips. Reminding me about our 'passionate' kiss.
I don't know but something about that kiss was heartwarming?
*Clears throat* "ERM...are you still here with me?" She questions me, waving her perfectly manicured fingers at metro catch my attention. Wait a second...did I just noticed that her nails have been manicured?

Damn she's having way too much affection on me. I will need to do something later.

"Josh...? Are you okay?" She asked with a worried expression making her cute as af.

"Yah. Is this little chipmunk worried about me." I teased and sat on my seat. She stared at her food and started blushing.

She literally started stabbing the chicken on her plate, making me feel sorry for the dead chicken.

"Pff don't flatter yourself and who told you about that ridiculous name? Seriously don't call me that. Nobody's allowed to except Fred. That dude can murder you." She whispered the last part. I chuckled trying to look cool and collected.

I smirked knowing I was making her nervous in a good way...well that will help me speed up and win that stupid bet.

"First of all I know you care about me and I like you too" I said taking her hand.

"Secondly I heard old call you that." I say teasingly.

"Whatever and Fred ain't old he's just a little stuck up." She said and dismissed the topic and continued eating with a bored expression on her face.

I could literally feel her getting bored.
I needed to do something fast or else she'll lose interest in me.

"So...erm do you like the food?"

"Yeah um it's good." She answered calmly.
"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" She asked out of no where. I did not expect that.

"Yeah." I answered unsure of where this was leading to.
She took a sip of her pineapple juice and paused for some seconds before talking again.

"But erm.... when we kissed, you said that was your first kiss." She took a sip of her juice without breaking eye contact. It was weird. It felt as if she was staring into my soul.

"Yeah...that was my first kiss. I never kissed any of my past girlfriends because I feel before you kiss a girl you must really like her." I lied without breaking eye contact. I deliberately didn't break eye contact because if I did she wouldn't have believed me. A blush crept on her face as she looked down at her food, probably looking for an invisible fly in her food. "Okay for a minute I thought you were lying to me."