Chapter 3 - My Aggression.

"Hey Josh." I greeted cheerily.
"Hey Angie." He responded.

"Uh are you done with your Chem homework, couldn't finish mine." I yawned.

"Oh......you can have mine." He gave me the book.
"K.... thanks." I gave him a toothy grin and went ahead with my assignment.

I took my book and started copying the functions of......until I felt a hot searing gaze on me. I pretended to be unaffected by this until I couldn't.

"Is something wrong?" I asked nervously.
He smiled and shook his head. "Nope, just observing." he replied. I tried to hide my obvious blush as I continued copying. I heard someone talk but they were in hush whispers so I decided to play oblivious before I heard Josh say,
"wouldyoumindgrabbingcoffeeatperryslater?" He said in one breath.
"What was that" I chuckled.

"Um... would you....mind grabbing coffee at Perry's later?" He stuttered.

He looked so nervous.

"Are you asking me out?" I blushed.
"Well..... it's a date." He winked.

I blush horribly and punched him lightly in the shoulder. He chuckled out loud drawing attention to us. The bell rang signalling lunchtime.

"Okay, see you later Josh." I waved.
"Bye Angie, I'll pick you up at seven on Saturday." He waved back.
"Sure, no probs." I shouted.

My inner self squealed and jumped. Josh just asked me out!!
"Helloo down to earth, Angela!"
"Huh." I grunted dumbfounded.
"Everyone's gone, it's lunchtime," she smirked seductively "which means Luke is going to be occupied." She smacked her lips. I snorted.

"Please no." I let out laughing like a pig. "Oh come on, miss goody shoes." She sassed as she dragged me to the cafeteria that looks like a mini eatery. Today's menu was spaghetti and green bean casserole.

I ordered spaghetti and soda for myself and soda and doughnuts for Cathy. We got to our usual seats and ate in silence. I then noticed Like walk in. I nudged Cathy and she smirked and strolled over to Luke.

I saw him whisper something into her ears and they went to nobody knows town. I was about taking a bite of my spaghetti when I felt someone's presence. I looked up and noticed Simone, the proudest piece of junk I've ever met.

I groaned. "What do you want Simone."
I demanded coldly. "You know what I want." She smirked evilly.
" I don't know what you want but why don't you do yourself a favor and take your pathetic self and leave my presence." I shot angrily.

"You b!tch how dare you talk to me like that." She glared at me.
"What are you.... some princess." I mocked.

She raised her hand to slap me and I immediately caught it up in the air.
" Nuh uh; don't you ever lay those sticks on me." I shot her one of my death glares.
"And let this be the last time you ever interrupt me while I'm eating; personified idiot." I hissed.

" This is not over." She threatened.
" Do your worst." I said in a bored tone.
She grunted angrily and stormed out of the cafeteria.
Annika walked towards me with an amused expression. "What is it Nicky" I asked.
" You really shocked the whole school girl." She said out loud.

"Shut the hell up." I cussed.
"I'mma go home now." I left the cafeteria without waiting for her response.

Simone really asked for it this time around and I sure gave her what she deserves. She might think twice next time before approaching me. The audacity!!

A/n: Whoa😂😂
Who would have thought Angela was aggressive.
Did Simone deserve that? Let me know your thoughts.

Remember to vote and comment x
❤️