Chapter 34- A day in our lives.

Dedicated to Sekawe ✨☺️

•Angela.

After the absurd punishment given to Nicky and I by our prefects, Clara promised to deal with the issue.

" Hey girls." Clara greeted.

" Our runaway friend." I responded as I wiped the sweat on my face with a towel.

" I'm really really sorry girls. I was never aware this was happening. I'm going to deal with this myself if the board doesn't." Clara said in fury.

" Woah. Woah. Woah. Relax. There's no need to inform the board. Just let it go but they shouldn't cross our path else things might get brutal." Annika said as she snap fingers.

" No. This was completely unfair to you girls-"

" Life isn't fair. I don't even mind running a marathon. The only I had with the punishment was that it triggered-"

" What we're saying is don't report the issue but an apology won't be bad." I interrupted Annika who interrupted Clara.

" If you say so girls." Clara sighed.

" Yeah. We'll see you around sometime?" Annika asked.

" Sure. Why not? Catch you later." She waved and walked away.

" Dude!" Annika turned to me.

" What!" I rolled my eyes at her.

" Why did you interrupt me?" She raised her eyebrow as she questioned me.

" You were just about to tell her I am asthmatic. I don't want people to know and you know that. Come on Let's get going." I walked away.

Next day......

Cringgggggg!

I rolled to the other side of my bed. Ugh I'm so tired. I slowly opened my eyes. Sun rays passed directly through my windows and reflected in my room. I walked to my window and drew the curtains and opened the window.

" Ahh some fresh air." I inhaled.

I walked to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and took my bath.
I came out with a white fluffy towel wrapped around my body. My hair was soaked with water so I had to blow dry it and get dressed.

Within 15 minutes, I had successfully dried my hair and tied it up in a messy bun. I ransacked my wardrobe and found a big T-shirt and my sweatpants. I wore my crocks and walked out of my room.

I met Phoebe on the veranda.

" Hi." I greeted.

" Hey." She replied.

" What's up?" I asked as we descended the stairs.

" Nothing much. I've been bored all day." She replied.

" Well if you were talking to Angela maybe you wouldn't be so bored. It's just guilty conscience. Just apologize already." I said as we reached the parlor.