Chapter 2 -Josh

Angela's pov

After about thirty minutes drive, we arrived at our school. The school is an enormous building, painted with different shades of blue.

Across the school is a garden with beautiful flowers which included rose, daffodils, daisy, polly and african violet. It was well breezed and decorated with green grass. There is a path that separates the garden from the school building.

The name of the school was writing boldly on the building " Trinity High."

"We're here girls" Fred said.
My lovely sister (note the sarcasm) opened the door and walked out and was immediately surrounded by "queen bees". I rolled my eyes at those stupid girls. " Thanks Fred" I gave him one of my famous smiles.

"No probs chipmunk" He winked
"How many......"
He drove off before I could finish my sentence.

I walked into the school and headed towards my locker. I was packing my books when my Best friend, Cathy popped right beside me giving me a deadly scare. I turned and looked at her, she was wearing a high waist white jeans and a black top with the words 'SUPREME' written boldly in colour pink on it.
She was also wearing a black nike shoe. She tied her long brown hair into a ponytail.

"If you're done checking me out, I will like you to know the bell will ring any moment from now." She said with a stupid grin on her face. I just rolled my eyes and closed my locker. "All done, let's go." I said.

With our bags behind our backs, we walked side by side into our science lab.

Our science lab was pretty impressive. It was really spacious with lots of windows. We had two rooms in the lab. One was where we kept our experiments and apparatuses. The other was Mr. Snoopy's office.

I took my seat in the left corner of the room on the second row beside Josh, our class genius. He was strikingly handsome with his chocolate brown eyes, girls went all 'goo goo gaa gaa' for him.
His smile could literally sweep girls off their feet. I won't deny the fact that I had a crush on him but it was pointless because almost half of the population of the girls in the school we're crushing on him. Though we're pretty close we never dated.

We were pretty close but Annika and Fred never liked him oh wait they don't like him. I'm not even sure Fred will recognize him if he is to see him.

A/n: It's a double update.
Vote and comment x.