Prologue: The worst day of my life?

1st person POV:
It is just a normal morning like any of my other mornings, I am sitting in front of my computer, have just completed Kingdom Hearts 3 after many nights of playing it. Suddenly I feel very hungry, well it is breakfast time after all.
I stand up from the computer and walk downstairs to cook some instant noodles to eat for breakfast. That is when I realize I have run out of instant noodles.

"Oh f**k, I guess that I need to go outside to buy some more again", I take my usual black hoodie and get outside of my house.

"Damn global warning, it is so hot outside!", I painfully drag myself to the store to buy some noodles.

While walking, I start thinking about what I should do when I get home, maybe watching some new animes or playing some games. After purchasing some cup noodles, I drag myself back to my comfortable home.

And before you ask how can I have money although I am a shut-in then the answer is that is the money that my parents left for me monthly because they live in another place with my sister. Basically they left me, a stupid shut-in alone and move to another house with my intelligent younger sister like an anime cliche. Well, as long as they still send money, it is fine with me.

Suddenly, I see a truck running at my direction in a very fast speed.

"Holy crap, is that the legendary Truck-kun that helps people to isekai?" I yelled

The truck is still running to my place then... I dodge it.

"Sorry Truck-kun but I do not want to go Isekai yet, I still need to live long enough for another Danganronpa game to come out." I mutter to myself then turn to go home.

The end, thanks for reading my story!!! Sorry for the short ending though.

Then suddenly a car run into me.

"What the... Hell!!!!! No..t Tr..uc..k-k..un bu..t C..ar-c..han this ti...me!!" I think to myself collapsing on the ground.
...
I slowly open my eyes to see the white scenery in front of me.

"Oh so I am dead, I should not let my guard down at that last moment." I signed.

"Welcome to the heaven" suddenly a voice rang behind my back.

3rd person POV:
Shin: Who are you?

???: I am God, although you can call me Sora.

Shin: Of f**king course!!! Are you attempting to isekai me into another world? Also why Sora?? Did you run out of names and just name yourself as sky??

Suddenly Shin got a hit on the head.

Sora: Shut up!! Blame the author for his laziness to give me that name!!

Shin: Who is the author?

Sora: Well, you see he is ...

Author: Shut up and continue with the story you stupid god!!

Suddenly an unknown force hits the self-proclaimed god on his head.

Sora: Ouch, that hurts!! Anyways you are right about isekai you to another world, more specifically the Danganronpa World.

Shin: Why that world??? I do not want to join a killing game?

Sora: Ask the author.

Shin: Again who the hell is auth...

???: I said continuing with the plot goddamnit!!!

And once again, some unknown force hits both of them on the head.

???: Also the answer for the question I just pick what world I want to see you suffering the most.

Sora: Anyway your mission at there is to save all the 16 participants of the killing game.

Shin: What if I refuse?

Sora: Then you shall reincarnate in the Goblin Slayer World as a normal girl.

Shin: Ok I accept Goddamnit!!!

Sora: Good, now then you will wake up inside a classroom in Hope Peak Academy.

Shin: Wait, I have a question to ask: "What will happen after I save all 16 of them?"

Sora: Well for that you need to figure out yourself, if you survive of course.

Shin: Wait a minute I have not ...

Sora: Well then Good luck on your journey.

Shin: Wait!!!! Goddamit you stupid god!!!!

And at that moment Shin got sucked up in a portal.

Sora: Well what will he do?? I cannot wait to see. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

??: Shut up and get out your screen time ends now.

[PROLOGUE]
[END]

PARTY MEMBERS:
1. Onigawara Shin - Ultimate ???
2.[NO DATA]
3.[NO DATA]
4.[NO DATA]
5.[NO DATA]

[ACT 1]
[ALL RISE]

A/N: And that is the prologue, please comment your thought about in.
Also I write this story in my free time so the update will be very random.
Thanks for spending your time reading this story!!! 😁😁😁